Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Burning Vehicles?  (Read 3040 times)

OCOM_LMLVLM

Burning Vehicles?
« on: 28 Aug 2002, 13:17:36 »
Hi, does ne1 knows how can i make a Vehicle to Burn ??

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Burning Vehicles?
« Reply #1 on: 28 Aug 2002, 14:15:05 »
Well sure I do. But you will have to be more specific than that. Explain exactly what you are looking for, and we'll help you out.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #2 on: 28 Aug 2002, 15:36:25 »
i need like a sktipt, that can add a fire to the tanks/cars.....kinda like when you waching the movie in the OFPR, when the Guba escapes from the town, and troska gets shot, you see a burning Ural at the end, thers a flame coming out from it..... :-\

Rubble_Maker

« Reply #3 on: 28 Aug 2002, 16:06:19 »
You can do that quite easily with the new "drop" command in Resistance.
Grab my "ammo explosion" script package to see how it works ;)

Stalker

« Reply #4 on: 28 Aug 2002, 17:44:04 »
Link please :)

tai mai shu

« Reply #5 on: 29 Aug 2002, 08:34:03 »
lol, why dont you just search for "fire" rather than right another "how do i make fire" post to add to the other 15 just like it?

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #6 on: 29 Aug 2002, 08:37:20 »
Ill search next time.................. it was like 5 in the morning when ive posted this   :beat:

Nasty Buttler

« Reply #7 on: 31 Aug 2002, 17:02:43 »
well i know about inflame but i think i know what this guy was talking about...

There was a car wreck on fire, now it wasnt (atleast it didnt look like it to me) a camp fire under a truck, it was something else.....instead of being a pain and having a go at people for posting questions, maybe u should point them in the direction to get there answers.....

and i dont think it has anything to do with a camp fire or inflame  :)

Gameer_77

« Reply #8 on: 31 Aug 2002, 17:24:42 »
Is this thread not been answered already?

C'mon, there are drop fire stuff everywhere. Somebody make this lad an example mission.

Rubble_Maker, as good as your script is it doesn't really answer his question now, does it?

So, have you solved it then OCOM? :-* Cause people are dying to tell you how its done!  :P

8) PEACE

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #9 on: 30 Sep 2002, 12:46:28 »
ive tried teh ammo explosion sctipt, but it didnt work (couldn't start ofp)............ :-\

jostapo

« Reply #10 on: 30 Sep 2002, 18:55:04 »
Perhaps this is mundane, but has anyone thought to decompile the mission and take a boo at the cutscene?  Should be pretty plane regarding the how's and what's.

jostapo

« Reply #11 on: 30 Sep 2002, 18:59:23 »
Perhaps this is mundane, but has anyone thought to decompile the mission and take a boo at the cutscene?  Should be pretty plane regarding the how's and what's.

I'll wager it's a loop of smoke/fire effects.

dirtyddd

« Reply #12 on: 06 Oct 2002, 04:55:42 »
You can fake it by putting a lit fire under the car.  I did it and at night it looks very good.

Gameer_77

« Reply #13 on: 06 Oct 2002, 12:01:34 »
Ok, try searching for "drop" and "fire".

This has been answered at least twice.  ::)

8)PEACE

FangWang123

« Reply #14 on: 12 Oct 2002, 05:48:08 »
 :moon: :wave: Hello I still don't think you ansawered the question yet. Can you be more detailed on this ("drop" "fire") thing. :help: Because i need to know how to do this too.

PS that first Smilie got your atention huh?