Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What do YOU want?  (Read 1705 times)

Soldier8Boy

What do YOU want?
« on: 23 Jan 2003, 13:49:52 »
We're working on the winter pack, the Opel Blitz pack is nearly done to replace the old buggy Blitz. We've got new tanks out. Vibe's will be piecing together a M 34 Truck, one of the versions with a 30 cal. Lawrie's old ww2 troops are currently being update, improved and run through oxygen. SS troops, whermach, 101st all on the way. Foxholes are complete, and missions will be spinning out like crazy soon enough.

Concerning the Sherman, I thought of asking Vibes to add a 30 and 50 cal for looks. Suggestions?

We've got several planes in the works including a bomber. Look forward to it :)

After this stuff is completed, work on the Afrika Corps threatre will be worked on. What do you guys want to see? As always we like to know what the general public wants, so post away.

Offline zip

• Members
  • Zip mission maker of WW2ec team
Re:What do YOU want?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2003, 18:32:02 »
well Iam a part of the team... but what I really miss is some American soldiers (wish figth on D-day...) then we could make maps like Bastong and so on....
"words wich isnt is bringed to action, isnt worth saying.."

Thorne

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jan 2003, 19:42:07 »
WHAT, bomber you have under construction?

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2003, 20:08:35 »
How about some Willy's jeeps with 30 cal MG's, similar to the ones Colonial Wars released?? (although theirs are 7.62, I think).

That would be great.
« Last Edit: 23 Jan 2003, 20:09:16 by Lt_Phoenix »
In memory of Police Chief Inspector Arne Sigve Klungland 1950 - 2004
Killed in the line of duty 5. April 2004

Check out the new Norwegian Forces Studio's temporary site at: http://marsuitor.tripod.com/mmb/

Marss911

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jan 2003, 22:26:43 »
the Opel Blitz pack is nearly done to replace the old buggy Blitz.

Grrrr.... ;-)
Well it was the first ever made Blitz whitout Oxygen so
i'dd be happy whit it :P

But i loved the new pics of the opel blitz! Great job
Keep up the great work over there.

Marcel

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #5 on: 23 Jan 2003, 23:29:31 »
Don't worry, wasn't knocking yer stuff there, Marss.

Just that it was kinda buggy ;) And yeah, you hadn't much to work with at the time. If I sounded offensive, then I apolagize ;)

So, how's the M 34 coming along? Also, wanne donate that C-47 so we can finish er up? The bridge is another thing that WW2EC could use for it's terrain. Those addons that you don't really have the time for or bother with... go ahead and donate them. We'd appreciate and due credit will be given :)

pertti49

« Reply #6 on: 24 Jan 2003, 03:10:19 »
My personal wish is to have US infantry,rangers, marines UK Red devils and infantry:D
greetings:pertti49

GCGoquingco

« Reply #7 on: 24 Jan 2003, 04:43:11 »
My requests are (if possible ;))
-101st airborne group (complete with Thompson, Garand, Greasegun, M1 carbine "paratrooper version", .30 cal, BAR, Springfield, M3 greandes, pistols, and other weapons)
-U.S rangers
-damage models to the infantry
-Bastogne and Normandy map
-C47 skytrain
-handguns for the germans and americans

i hope you could grant my request
Thanks  ;D

Black Magic

« Reply #8 on: 24 Jan 2003, 06:18:16 »
Hrm. Ok. Well the 101st will be in the works soon - both winter and normal versions. Bastogne map is on the way for our winter pack and Bastogne campaign. And we will have handguns for sure. Thanks, be sure to check us at www.ww2ecteam.com , cya! 8)

vedder

« Reply #9 on: 24 Jan 2003, 10:51:37 »
Lots of Russian stuff (Kv-1, t-26, JS-2, etc) and new Buildings, trees, objects, and terrain concerning world war two locales.

Oskar

« Reply #10 on: 25 Jan 2003, 00:16:40 »
howdy, im in the ww2ec and ive just started making a ruined house pack, with complete new modells and stuff, to add in ur editor for a better ww2 era, i havent started on it yet so i dont have any pics but soon, sooon ill give u some preview pictures of the pack that will include about 10-15 destroyed/ruined buildings.

Frosty

« Reply #11 on: 25 Jan 2003, 00:41:39 »
What I WANT is tiny little pebbles so real that you want to touch the screen inserted on your maps. Each pebble individually. If you cant do that, maybe some civ stuff.
Tres' bu oviere. All've weiy mos trey bienier. You know french stuff. Oh, and a springfield without scope and with iron sites. Marines love those babies.

FatJoe

« Reply #12 on: 27 Jan 2003, 13:07:26 »
-101st airborne group (complete with Thompson, Garand, Greasegun, M1 carbine "paratrooper version", .30 cal, BAR, Springfield, M3 greandes, pistols, and other weapons)
-handguns for the germans and americans

We've thought alot about what weapons to give the 101st airborn and decided to give them Italian and Japanese weapons...
No.. each army, in its whole, will get the weapons that they used in the war. And those who deserve pistols will get one..

Oh, and a springfield without scope and with iron sites. Marines love those babies.
Allready ahead of you ;)

Cheers
Joe