Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Zodiac boat stops  (Read 1346 times)

Hartza

Zodiac boat stops
« on: 26 Aug 2002, 09:58:22 »
Mission:
Seven AI guys are driving with Ural to river shore and jumps in to the boat. Then they drive to oppsite shore, jumps out of the boat and attacks to players.

Tecnique:
Out from Ural, leaveVehicle. To the boat moveinCargo. Boat movements, domove getpos (gamelogic), boat setfuel 1 ,setspeedmode "full".

Problem:
Everything goes ok, if I use standard boat.

BUT if I use Zodiac Addon boat it starts with full speed, but stops about an halfway and newer reaches opposite shore. Zodiac is version 2.0 if I recall ...

Why, any ideas  ???

I tested that Zodiac by driving the boat as player and everything went well...

DeusRich

Re:Zodiac boat stops
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2002, 10:13:33 »
do you have anybosy set as moveindriver? because it cant go without a driver (even if it can in real life;)) but if you have please dont take offense, I dont know how experienced you are  :'( ITS NOT MY FUALT, neway, c if that works, or if it doesn't tryusing waypoints, theyre a bit simpler, you will have to synchronize a load and a getin waypoint so dont go straightaway, then you are off...

Hartza

« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2002, 10:26:57 »
Sorry, my mistake. Leader of that unit is set to be driver and he is sitting on drivers place ...

I dont use waypoint, because basic idea is that they use zodiac boat which the bring with them i.e it will be created with a trigger and gamelogic (zodiac) when they arrived on beach ( boat= "cwkzodiak" createvehicle getpos zodiac ).

Problem is that if I create normal boat, everything goes OK, but if I create Zodiac, my problem appears ...

Anmac

« Reply #3 on: 26 Aug 2002, 19:01:32 »
For anyone that is interested I am currenly working with Col. Klink to improve that addon.

Should be ready soon.

« Last Edit: 27 Aug 2002, 08:34:30 by Anmac »

Offline Gastovski

• Members
  • #loop; Gastovski setdammage 0; ~0.01; goto "loop";
    • Falklands Mod
« Reply #4 on: 26 Aug 2002, 23:48:03 »
Wait a minute... So am I... Oh well...  ;D

Hartza

« Reply #5 on: 27 Aug 2002, 08:32:27 »