Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: UPdated CATUSMC  (Read 7735 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

UPdated CATUSMC
« on: 18 Nov 2002, 14:04:07 »
hey guyz.  Awwmm I know you guyz alrdy saw my previous marines which were,, well, I guess ok, but not really perfect and interesting.. so I'm bringing back my marines with a little more realism.  I'm already finish with these guyz and I could send it to the depot anytime but my internet connection prevents me to... I might be able to if I could send my files little by little, like few models first, few textures next and so on.  Here are some pictures.

I added some realism to these guyz by adding them a RACK system, and also by adding them a guillie net on their helmets and hat.  I notice by watchin a lot of history and discovery channel and magazines.  "NON" of the marines I saw wore their helmets "Plane" with nothing on it... they always had some kind of camoflauge on their helmets.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:UPdated CATUSMC
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2002, 14:06:23 »
pic2.  Oh ya, the background is my cat afghanistan,updated and remaked, I don't know if I'll ever release it since its tremendous size... 60MB unzipped... or more.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2002, 14:11:11 »
pic3.  This is it for today.  I do have a unit with a backpack and goggles but the marines I saw never really carried backpacks during combat.  The goggle,,, well, they do put them on but I rather put it on in urban conflicts... Well, I guess I should add it to those desert units huh? I'm making the marines with the original camo as well as the 3 color desert version.  I made one before but it was soo crappy I just had to trash it.

STGN

« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2002, 14:54:48 »
Very nice whit the camo on the helmets and the eqvipment.
but do they have to be in that MPAT or what it is called camoflage. woodland is much better looking. and if thyey have to yuse MPAT make it smaller on the arm's if you know what I mean. And give them MOLLE or LBV-88 on.
STGN

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #4 on: 18 Nov 2002, 18:06:32 »
They look great, though MARPAT is the most realistic camo. I have but one simple request, since you are doing Marines, could you please include a new ghillie-suited Sniper/Scout pair, fully updated to 1.75? The originals look like crud, and the two previous ghillie sniper addon models, though beautiful, were never fully finished or updated.

STGN

« Reply #5 on: 18 Nov 2002, 20:55:36 »
They look great, though MARPAT is the most realistic camo.
don't they yuse woodland enymore  ??? :'(
STGN

The Edge

« Reply #6 on: 18 Nov 2002, 21:16:41 »
Since when did the Marines use the RACK?

They generally wear MOLLE II FLC over Interceptor vests (this is issued), or depending on the unit (Force Recon?) and AOP (MOUT?), FSBE II (Full Spectrum Battle Equipment) or Paraclete RAV's (Releasable Assault Vest -- the father of the much inferior FSBE). I know Force Recon units have been known--in the past--to wear SOE vests.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you here, as I'm sure it's possible there are units and/or individuals who have requested and allowed to wear their own privately purchased gear, but...

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #7 on: 18 Nov 2002, 21:50:46 »
STGN, woodland is being phased out. All new recruits are being issued MARPAT right out of boot camp.

WOOT WOOT

« Reply #8 on: 19 Nov 2002, 03:12:16 »
THOSE ARE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

contraz0rz

« Reply #9 on: 19 Nov 2002, 03:23:36 »
I love em! The ghillie parts are awesome.

STGN

« Reply #10 on: 19 Nov 2002, 12:44:56 »
too bad, woodland rocks and i think it is a better all around camo than MARPAT.
CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM can't you make them a littel more color ritch I have a picture where the MARPAT looks cool beeing a littel more yello and green.
STGN

Setzer

« Reply #11 on: 19 Nov 2002, 17:52:30 »
When you gonna release them and do you have a link?  
They look good  ;D

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #12 on: 19 Nov 2002, 21:36:06 »
i agree with ferret fangs you or some one should do a new ghillie suited model

Bomberman

« Reply #13 on: 20 Nov 2002, 21:15:04 »
whats wrong with your connection?! DAMMIT! they look SHWEET!! also i wanna see your afghanistan map too!

meet me on msn sometime and we can try to send it to me and i can submit it to the depot. also, i thought the depot wasnt being updated anymore...

WOOT WOOT

« Reply #14 on: 21 Nov 2002, 23:36:41 »
yo cat shit one dont send it to the depot man......(heh no offense guys lol).....dude we need updates son