Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Voice Actors Needed for my mission OPERATION SPARK  (Read 1295 times)

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
Voice Actors Needed for my mission OPERATION SPARK
« on: 07 Apr 2011, 15:02:37 »
As the title says, I need VAs for my ofp misison Operation Spark.

British Accent (for S.A.S Operators)

and some Russian voices to add atmosphere (but this is optional)

This is the stringtable.csv of the mission.
(Can someone please correct the texts ? I have no military experience as well as I am no native-English speaker, so my radio chats are quite un-professional.)

Code: [Select]
LANGUAGE, English, Comment

, Usage : titleText [localize "STR_Example1","PLAIN"]

,==================
, INTRO
,==================

STR_Intro_01, "Once a beautiful land, ruins and corpses are the most abundunt things on Kolgujev now..."

STR_Intro_02, "Hell marched on the island with the Soviet invasion which started about three months ago..."

STR_Intro_03, "British S.A.S Operators are sent to dissolve enemy AA capabilities, so that allies could land forces for face-to-face assault."

STR_Intro_04, "It is time to push the invaders back to their lands... Kolgujev must be freed."

STR_Intro_05, "Let us hope that Operation Spark would mark a victorious spot in history."

STR_Intro_06, "Hours later..." , intro time

STR_Intro_07, "[ 15 May 3:12 A.M ]" , intro time

STR_Intro_08, "Stealth is the key to victory!" , after intro

,==================
, RADIO CHATS
,==================

, ( Mission Start )
,---------------------

STR_RCMS_01, "THIS IS SPARKER TWO, WE'RE IN POSITION, OUT"

STR_RCMS_02, "ROGER THAT SPARKER TWO, PROCEED WITH YOUR OBJECTIVES, OUT"

STR_RCMS_03, "UNDERSTOOD, OUT"

STR_RCMS_04, "Let's get moving guys..."

STR_RCMS_05, "We're gonna blow their favorite asses up from under their noses."

STR_RCMS_06, "But remember, maintain a low profile! "

STR_RCMS_07, " (Stalker) - Sir!"

STR_RCMS_08, " (IceMan) - Yeah..!"

, (Objective Completed)
,-------------------------

STR_RCOC_01, "THIS IS SPARKER TWO, ALL TARGETS ARE DESTROYED, PROCEEDING TO EXTRACT, OUT!"

STR_RCOC_02, "ROGER THAT SPARKER TWO, THE EXTRACTION CHOPPER IS EN-ROUTE TO YOUR LOCATION. MAKE SURE THE LZ IS NOT HOT.OUT!"

STR_RCOC_03, "SPARKER TWO THIS IS AIR RANGER FOUR-SIX, WE ARE ETA 5 MINUTES TO THE LZ!, I REPEAT, WE ARE ETA 5 MINUTES TO THE LZ!, OUT!"

STR_RCOC_04, "SPARKER TWO HERE, RECEIVED AND UNDERSTOOD, OVER"

, ( Heli/Ending radio chat)
,----------------------------

STR_REND_0, "THIS IS SPARKER TWO, WE HAVE DONE OUR JOBS WITHOUT ANY CASUALTIES, OVER"

STR_REND_0Stealth", "THIS IS SPARKER TWO, THE MISSION IS SUCCESS, THE YANKEES DIDN'T EVEN KNEW WE WERE THERE!, OUT"

STR_REND_1, "THIS IS SPARKER TWO REPORTING, THE MISSION IS SUCCESSFUL BUT WE HAVE CASUALTIES AND OUR COVER'S BLOWN, OVER"

STR_REND_2, "SPARKER TWO TO HQ, MISSION IS SUCCESS, BUT CASUALTIES ARE HIGH AND WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED, OVER"

STR_REND_3, "IMPRESSING SPARKER TWO, YOU'VE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB!, GENERAL PETERSON WILL SURELY BE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS, SEE YA GUYS AT THE BASE, OVER "

STR_REND_4, "THAT'S OUTSTANDING SPARKER TWO! WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE EXCELLENT JOB YOU'VE DONE! SEE YOU AT THE BASE, OUT!"

STR_REND_5, "ROGER THAT SPARKER TWO, LET'S HOPE OUR RECON TEAM COULD FIND THE BODIES, OVER"

STR_REND_6, "SORRY TO HEAR THAT SPARKER TWO, THE TWO'S DEATH WILL BE CONSIDERED HONORABLE DEATHS, .........., OVER"

, ^ Corresponding HQ replies : 0 with 3, 0stealth with 4, 1 with 5, 2 with 6

, ===================
, EXTRACTCHECK.sqs
, ===================

STR_EC_01, "HQ! THIS IS SPARKER TWO, THE PILOT IS DEAD!I REPEAT! THE PILOT IS DEAD! OVER"

STR_EC_02, "HQ! THIS IS SPARKER TWO, THE CHOPPER IS DOWN! I REPEAT! THE CHOPPER IS DOWN! OUT"

STR_EC_03, "THIS IS HQ, RECEIVED AND UNDERSTOOD, WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, OUT"

STR_EC_04, "HQ TO SPARKER TWO, WE'RE SENDING IN ONE OF THE RECON BOATS CODE-NAMED SURFER-THREE AT THIS COORDS, OUT"

STR_EC_05, "ROGER THAT HQ, OUT!"

STR_EC_06, "THIS IS SURFER-THREE, WE ARE REACHING THE SHORE, HURRY UP, WE WON'T WAIT FOR LONG!"

STR_EC_07, "EVERYONE'S ABOARD, MOVE THE GODDAMN BOAT!"

Question: Is it good to add a narrator voice for the intro ?

Some detail :
Player Group : SparkerTwo (British S.A.S Operators)
Extract Chopper : Air Ranger Four-Six
Extract Boat : SURFER-THREE
West Base : HQ

(I just named them as i think, please inform me if they should not be like that.)

Thanks in advance.
Please do pure voice, without editing, I'll be editing them myself with the free tool Audacity.
 :D

Regards,
Haroon1992
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(

Offline Rytuklis

• Members
Re: Voice Actors Needed for my mission OPERATION SPARK
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2011, 08:50:11 »
What are age conditions?

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2011, 10:37:25 »
Age conditions?

Can't I adjust the pitch of the voice to turn a kid's voice into a mature one and to turn an old man's voice into younger voice?

Regards,
Haroon1992
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(

Offline Rytuklis

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2011, 14:28:31 »
OK. i'l make some russian lines for you, also maybe those official ones, but you'l have to pitch my voice lol