Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Editing existing original tanks choppers etc...  (Read 1236 times)

Offline privateknez

• Members
Editing existing original tanks choppers etc...
« on: 17 Jun 2010, 02:42:24 »
OK.. im fairly new to OFP editing... Can you pleaze help me with some stuff... i wanna change the gun tracer color of vehilces from the ofp resistance existing vehilces and probably zoom and that kinda stuff.. can someone pleaze help me... i dont wanna replace them i just wanna add them as new units to use it the editer.. i have seen some of retextured units and i know that thats probably a way to start... i have the pbo tools and i have already edited some stuff and i know i could have my way around if someone just show me an example of a tank and a chopper how to do it.... tnx

And good to see that the ofp game is still alive

Offline RKurtzDmitriyev

• Former Staff
Re: Editing existing original tanks choppers etc...
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2010, 03:04:27 »
Please post in the correct forum. This board is for mission editing and scripting. I've requested a moderator to move it.

Anyway, I know very little about addon making, but this tutorial looks promising.
The OFP Editing Center wishes to remind you that the faithful COMREF will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
However, in the event that it does speak, you are encouraged to heed its advice. ;)

Offline privateknez

• Members
Re: Editing existing original tanks choppers etc...
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2010, 12:06:37 »
Tnx it helped... I managed to edit units i wanted and add them as new ones