Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A bunch of new gun ideas  (Read 984 times)

sgt_claymore

A bunch of new gun ideas
« on: 05 Nov 2002, 03:34:09 »
I was thinking a lil bit about what we have in OFP and what we could use, and it's mostly stuff that shouldn't be hard to make at all.

So here's a list of stuff I'd kinda like to see and haven't seen anyone try yet:

Glock 21 pistol - basically looks like the 17 but fires .45 rounds.

MP5A3 with a scope and flashlight mount - flashlight's for looks but the scope would be an Aimpoint job.  

M40 - 7.62mm bolt action sniper rifle used by the Marines.

SOCOM 45 - I know LB is working on one but theirs has that foolish laser pointer on it...looks ugly with that on.

Glock 18 - basically looks like the 17 but the clip sticks down out of the handgrip a few inches...and it's fully automatic!

M16 SMG version - ever seen this one?  It's a mini-M16 (smaller than even a Commando) that fires 9mm pistol rounds.  Pretty cool for covert ops or pilots.

M16 chambered for 7.62mm rounds - self explainatory, but it's mainly a sniper weapon.

FN Five SeveN - hi-power pistol.  Companion gun of the P90, same caliber.

Marsuitor

Re:A bunch of new gun ideas
« Reply #1 on: 05 Nov 2002, 03:55:27 »
Claymore,
the Taiwan workshop has done a Glock17/18 pack. It's a good addon, esp. the 18 is nice ;)
It should be on their website for download.

PunkerSXDX

Re:A bunch of new gun ideas
« Reply #2 on: 05 Nov 2002, 04:49:49 »
Gaskovski is working on a SOCOM the model looks really good, but I haven't heard any thing else, he told me Skaven is doing textures, but I donno any more about it. I have an Idea for a gun but it's of my own design it's not "Sci-Fi" considering it's basicly an M3 Grease Gun, but Modified for Sniper Missions and Covert ops. I call it the M35, but it is Fiction, but not super unrealilistic
« Last Edit: 05 Nov 2002, 04:50:38 by PunkerSXDX »