Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: cold weather soldiers  (Read 980 times)

recon

cold weather soldiers
« on: 31 Oct 2002, 16:39:18 »
Are there any realistic artic soldiers to download, the ones from keytes are very nice but I think they would freeze in the real world!
  Some soldiers with decent extream cold weather gear would be great. thanks
                 (recon)

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Re:cold weather soldiers
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2002, 20:22:14 »
I had a cuple of post about that in this forums, they are way back to the middle pages now, I got fedup of trying and trying to get at list agnoledged by someone who would agree with me in the fact that we need more winter and artic addons, here is one post, the first onehttp://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=1003 and this is the second one,http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=1919 have a loock and a read, and remember that I'll suport anyone interested in this stuff, by the way, this is a pic of what started all this artic bussiness for me[img removed]winter_sniper_2.JPG[/img]
later.
@CERO
SCREWBY!!!

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2002, 21:12:08 »
well, as i have said before - this is something that needs to be addressed, so why dont you d/l O2 and start to make some your-self? Makes sense dont it ::)

dont take this the wrong way - i know that you are getting into O2 @Cero, its just there are hundreds upon hundreds of posts asking for this and that and the other... it takes time to make a good model, it takes even more time to make a good texture - so if you can learn to do one or the other, then you can make the units yourself, and i can tell you - its very satisfying :)

so go on, give it a go - and see what you can do :)

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2002, 21:49:26 »
I wish ;D
 I don't got a clue about Oxigen, I'm disgusting with Milkshape and I kip in getting problems with my texturing, so many problems that I even still trying to get to see the textures in Textview, I'm terrible with all that, no my falt really, I follow the tutorials from A to Z and when I think I'm there something ellse brake it apart :'( then I get another tutorial or somebody in the forums tells me how to get through it, and they had the same problem, so Oxigen is a science fiction for me ;D if I had a decent PC that may help.
Later.
@CERO.

PS: but I'm not bad on mission editing ;)
SCREWBY!!!