Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bloody Days MOD!!  (Read 916 times)

Jakerod

Bloody Days MOD!!
« on: 31 Oct 2002, 03:34:22 »
Hey i was just wondering what types of addons you guys would like to see that are around the 1980-81 time period... Im mainly doing the US and Russia but other countries would be fine... ANd if anyone is willing to help with the MOD PM me i need anyone that can do scripts or addons.

Somethings i have as ideas already-
Vehicles-BTR-60, SU-85 (Soviet assault gun), MIG-19, MIG-21, and Several variations of jeeps and trucks.
Weapons-FLASH, RPK, M16A1, One-shot LAW, AKMS, TOW, Dragon, and a mobile .50 cal

ANY OTHERS?????

Offline DrStrangelove

• Members
  • Mr.Creative
Re:Bloody Days MOD!!
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2002, 10:57:18 »
zzzZZZzzzz...  ;)

Skaven

Re:Bloody Days MOD!!
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2002, 12:29:06 »
This thread is a little bit tricky  ;D
Asking people for OPINIONS, well seems ok to me, ANOUCING the MOD well it's somehow acceptable but not advisable, RECRUITING doesn't seem like the best place in here, as you know we have the Trainning Depot for that.

So this one will be locked, please use the TRAINNING DEPOT for recruiting, that's what it was made for, the INTELIGENCE DEPOT can be used to anounce your MOD, just submit the news there, and for asking people's opinion, well you should place this in the Addon Ideas section for example  ;)

Please understand that we opened new things in our website, to make things easier, some of them where specially made for MODs like the INTELIGENCE DEPOT and the TRAINNING DEPOT please use them  :-\

Topic Locked