Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Irish army what yous think?  (Read 1688 times)

bear

Irish army what yous think?
« on: 30 Oct 2002, 23:15:03 »
I have been working on the Irish army and the Irish army ranger wing. I hope to be releasing some modles very soon. What do yous think? Also I want to put together a colection of other european army units so we could put together the European rapid reaction force.

bear

Re:Irish army what yous think?
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2002, 22:09:25 »
Irish MP pic

bear

« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2002, 22:13:37 »
Inf pic

bear

« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2002, 22:37:24 »
irish arw recon pic

bear

« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2002, 22:39:36 »
Irish ARW urban pic

RyanBurris

« Reply #5 on: 03 Nov 2002, 09:45:21 »
Camo is okay, becuase Bibmi made it, but the gear/equipment is completly off. They really need accurate helmets.

Bibmi

« Reply #6 on: 03 Nov 2002, 11:56:31 »
Thanks  ;D  ;D  ;D...but it was a very early camo...I might add the rangers to the UK pack...with some changes

bear

« Reply #7 on: 03 Nov 2002, 21:40:32 »
   The weapons are the right weapons I got the full list used by the Irish army from their offical site. What would you have me change? Id like to make them as good as possible so any advice would be helpful. No problem Bibmi u do good work so you deserve the credit. Yea cool to add them to your UK pack. What changes would you like to make? I was also thinking of making some Royal Irish Reg. troops any thought?

Bibmi

« Reply #8 on: 04 Nov 2002, 06:28:06 »
The uk pack that is in the works will include O2 models...new berets, webbing and gear...

RyanBurris

« Reply #9 on: 04 Nov 2002, 13:51:01 »
IRC, they use British helmets. I'm not saying the guns are wrong, (IF, you have m249 saw for the ARW, and the MG3 for regular forces)

bear

« Reply #10 on: 04 Nov 2002, 18:44:06 »
      Bibmi that sounds great if you need any help I would be happy to help. Yea I have m249 saw and MG3 along with HK33/SG1 MP5A3 for the rangers I would like to change the helmet but that would that me a while as I have no knowledge on how to creat new models Thank you for your comments i like when people tell me what they think so if possible I can change them If you have any other ideas please let me know.

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #11 on: 04 Nov 2002, 20:31:10 »
yeah if the irish regiment comes along we could also place a pub addon and the guinness factory addon  ;)

Best wishes for the addon
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

aurek

« Reply #12 on: 22 Jan 2003, 12:12:59 »
Well at the moment the Irish army does not use Gustavs. Their main man portable anti-tank weapon is the javelin.

Nor do they use M249s. They use FN 7.62 General purpose light machineguns. Or m240 under us classification.

Ive been looking for Irish addons for a while now. And Ive been making some Irish beased missions. Please PLEASE bimi update the rangers :)

Bear theese addons look great any updates? I hope you finish them. Being from Ireland I would love to use them in my Irish based missions.  

« Last Edit: 22 Jan 2003, 13:19:28 by aurek »