Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: realism?  (Read 1294 times)

recon

realism?
« on: 29 Oct 2002, 01:51:01 »
On the bis website they show diagrams of an abrams tank with a heavey machine gun on the turret, why then did they leave it out? it would be easy to add one and it could be controlled when you turn out as the commander, the option to use it would be on the drop down in the bottom right hand corner. Could somebody do this?
              (recon)

Kaliyuga

Re:realism?
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2002, 01:55:47 »
Problem is that you can only fire one weapon at a time.. so if the gunner was firing .. the commander wouldn't be able to.. and vice versa ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #2 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:17:34 »
Well That'd Be Okay, that Idea Could Work... I guess.  :-\

Stalker

« Reply #3 on: 29 Oct 2002, 10:42:03 »
Guys maybe you will stop opening such topics ? There are hundreds of them on this and other forums. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE TO FIRE POINTS AND COMMANDER WILL NEVER FIRE FROM A MACHINE GUN BECAUSE HE IS NOT A GUNNER !!! (ALL DUE TO THE OFP ENGINE).
And SbP - Search before posting !!!!

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #4 on: 30 Oct 2002, 01:05:01 »
I don't understand Why you all seem to think this stuff is impossible, as of now, well yeah it is Impossible, but that could change, like with the Animations Files. I guess what I'm tryin' to say here is, why can't we all just be friends, and let our Ideas be heard?

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #5 on: 30 Oct 2002, 01:42:35 »
well Punker, you have a point there, I don't think it would be so dificult for BIS to rearenge the game with another update, but they got to know that alot of people wants that kind of arrengements in OFP, is been a long way sense 1.20, and a lot of changes, the newest ones are definitly inspired by the OFP comunity, so a bit of voice in it would be something good to do for as and everyone, inclouded you Stalker, cos you know its imposible now but you would love it to hapen the same way we all do ;Dso lets make a big issue about it so we can get heard. Ole!!
Later all.
@CERO
SCREWBY!!!

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #6 on: 30 Oct 2002, 16:23:59 »
I don't understand Why you all seem to think this stuff is impossible, as of now, well yeah it is Impossible, but that could change, like with the Animations Files. I guess what I'm tryin' to say here is, why can't we all just be friends, and let our Ideas be heard?

It has nothing to do with animations, its the OFP code... you gotta edit the engine code... Sure, thats easy aint it?