Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Civilian wont stand up  (Read 1031 times)

Offline ZapBrannigan

• Members
Civilian wont stand up
« on: 28 Nov 2007, 05:31:12 »
Hey,

I have a thing where theres 4 opfor riflemen about to execute a civilian firing squad style. And I have the civilian on
this setunitpos"UP" and I set his behavior to careless in the waypoint but he still keeps lying down then standing up over and over. Does anybody know what to do?

thanks

Offline Loyalguard

• Former Staff
Re: Civilian wont stand up
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2007, 10:00:27 »
Perhaps one (or a combination) of the disableAI commands?  I think "ANIM" would work for sure but you may have to build in a check for death somewhere to break a loop because I think if you use it and shoot them it prevents the death animation from occuring and they remain in their last known animation state.  "TARGET" may work as well.  Good luck!

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 2007, 10:33:33 »
You could try group him with a high ranking (0% probability of presence) OPFOR. This makes them of the same team so he won't go prone due to him being afraid.

Not sure if the firing squad will fire. If not, you can always make him a renegade by using "unit addRating -100000".

More info on side switching here. It is towards the bottom.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline ZapBrannigan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Nov 2007, 03:47:34 »
Thank you for the replys.  I was finaly able to get him to stand. I found that if you set resistance friendly to opfor the civilians dont fear them anymore.  so thanks :)