Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Simple Addon request  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Yakuzi

• Members
Simple Addon request
« on: 23 Aug 2002, 21:43:39 »
I was wondering if anyone could make a small platform, which would be a lot like like the "pallet" in ofp and resistance now, but without the "shaking like hell" feature when u go prone. The "scaffold" for example doesn't have this problem.
The platform should have the same dimensions as the pallet roughly, 2x2 or 2x3 or something and it should be pretty flat.
This would really come in handy for making hideouts, walkable roofs and sniperspots  :gunman:, etc, and I can't imagine this would take a long time to put together...

Later  :hmm:
I taught your girlfriend that thing you like...

JFK

Re:Simple Addon request
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2002, 19:24:12 »
sumthing else that would be useful, alittle like what u said, is parts of a sort of prefabricated buildings, i mean like u could make a wall, then make a seperable floor and staris maybe, and the player could assemble the pesices they way he saw fit, using this setpos to make more than one floor
 this would be useful if you were making a "completly inside of bunker" mission

Offline Jonno

• Former Staff
  • (retired)
« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2002, 12:20:43 »
ahh sort of OFP meets LEGO  :)
well yeah that would be simple to do, so simple that you should give it a go, first your LEGO building blocks, then maybe a gun, next thing you'll be making aircraft, tanks etc. so go d/l O2 if you aint got it, im sure you can find relevent textures online somewhere. Then see how it goes (if you want)  ;)

Any troubles just post in the relevent board      
7 P's, Proper Planning And Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

JFK

« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2002, 15:35:07 »
iv got oxygen, but for sum reason it doesnt want to make my objects solid, even tho i gave them mass and they r all closed, they r insubordinate little.........

lol

dunno y, plus the textures i havnt quite figured out
u see im doing a C&C mod, so i cud use the "legoOFP" stuff to make inside building missions

Stalker

« Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2002, 18:08:02 »
OFP was not created for "inside bunker missions". Anyone who played OFP rather long will just go through walls :)

JFK

« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2002, 11:48:54 »
not if i manage to make them solid