Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MAN WITH GUTAIR  (Read 7056 times)

Schoeler

Re:MAN WITH GUTAIR
« Reply #15 on: 29 Oct 2002, 04:39:01 »
Someone made a grand piano addon a little while back.  I always thought that a trumpet addon would be great.  Combine it with one of the upcoming new animations and you could have cutscenes where "taps" is being played.  Would be a nice touch for outro cutscenes, you could watch your own funeral when you die.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #16 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:15:09 »
yeah I saw the Piano at @war, and a Trupet Wouldn't be a bad Idea Either, if nothing else for some Gnarly Ska type Stuff  ;D I'm Digin this Thread!  :D

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #17 on: 30 Oct 2002, 16:05:51 »
shhhhh! im at school!
 8)

So any1 wanna take up the job? ;D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #18 on: 31 Oct 2002, 01:25:38 »
 Why not... probably wouldn't be too hard to accomplish... we're making alot of small.. umm.. interesting addons for our Mod....
 I was thinking of getting a nightclub locale goin on or some general bar items lying around.. some more realistic liquor bottles or something...  so a band might be a possibility.. definately an idea to knock around..

though I'm more partial to turntables  myself ;D

mmm imagine the first Technics mk1200 addon  :D

and how about a modified smokeshell fog machine? .. like a light mist somehow.. or controlled release..  something

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #19 on: 31 Oct 2002, 03:24:51 »
THAT WOULD B AWSOME! ;D

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #20 on: 31 Oct 2002, 05:58:10 »
Yes! That'd Be Outstanding, I am a Guitarist, and I own five, and Could help with realism, for NE1 who is going to make this, I also am familiar with Bass and Drums, Turn Tables, well... I'm not really in to that too much (a little Techno though  ;) ) but none the less it would be a great Addon, and we could make Musician Addons, Punk Rawkers, DJs, Jazz Players, Blues, Rastas for Regge, I'm Diggin' this, I'm Diggin' this! and how about Mics and PA systems? Hey let's start a Mod with a Site and every thing!  :D What do ya'll Say?

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #21 on: 31 Oct 2002, 20:31:20 »
That would Be So Awsome...yeah a mod...sooo sweet...I agree and second that! 8)  :P :D

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #22 on: 31 Oct 2002, 21:30:36 »
He He, how about a caraoke queen and a cuple of drunked guisers arguing in the corner of the bar and the twing brothers from Swansea stilling a Ford Sierra from outside the club after they  "wied" on the por singuing girl? ;D ;D ;)
 Lol.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

HuNtA

« Reply #23 on: 01 Nov 2002, 12:59:33 »
If you do that for maximum enjoyment you'll have to add some band skins. possible ideas:
NewFoundGlory,
the Offspring,
Avril lavigne,
Korn
and In Me
NO SUM41 (there crap!)

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #24 on: 01 Nov 2002, 18:26:27 »
If you do that for maximum enjoyment you'll have to add some band skins. possible ideas:
NewFoundGlory,
the Offspring,
Avril lavigne,
Korn
and In Me
NO SUM41 (there crap!)

mate, all those bands are crap.  If someone was to make some bands skins id say the vandals.  They could do a naked version of Warren and a version of Joe in his bull-fighting clothes.  If all goes as planned I should be seeing them in December.  Hopefully.

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #25 on: 01 Nov 2002, 23:06:43 »
LOL....I'll be happy with a guy with a gutair....I'll be real Happy getting a MOD going... I'd ask my clan buds but they're working on a Canadian MOD right now.... www.operationnorthstar.com.  :P :)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #26 on: 02 Nov 2002, 01:53:19 »
The Offspring are Cool, and I like KoRn okay, Sum 41 sux, and Avril Lavigne (Well Ya'll know) any way, you gotta Have Social D. or AFI and Anti-Flag, some Real Punk Rock!
« Last Edit: 02 Nov 2002, 01:54:39 by PunkerSXDX »

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #27 on: 02 Nov 2002, 02:41:31 »
Man this gonna b sweet..............

I love punk and ofp. combine the two and presto, instant greatness.

*edit   I tottaly agree with ya punker, although im dont really like korn like i usta
« Last Edit: 02 Nov 2002, 02:44:55 by JohnSpartan117 »

Buzz

« Reply #28 on: 02 Nov 2002, 02:56:41 »
I agree, and the coolthing is its entirely possible with them animation files being cracked open so people can edit them and all.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #29 on: 02 Nov 2002, 23:19:51 »
Well if we're all Serious, we should look into getting a site set up, and then a staff, there are lots of Options for Free servers, Geocities, is Good, but It's hard to work with I think, but there are others.