Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MAN WITH GUTAIR  (Read 7057 times)

NAA_RANCID

MAN WITH GUTAIR
« on: 25 Oct 2002, 08:42:40 »
I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A BAND ADD_ON... Great for movie missions and stuff....I need and want one thank you

PunkerSXDX

Re:MAN WITH GUTAIR
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2002, 20:30:48 »
I second that! :D

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2002, 23:28:14 »
me too.  And rancid owns you all...  Including MxPx

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2002, 02:04:46 »
I love MxPx....................... PooPoo head  :'(

;)

ofp..hahha

« Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2002, 06:28:48 »
hmm i never heard of the guitar gun what is that?

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #5 on: 26 Oct 2002, 13:41:15 »
hey that could be fun...
and u would need sumthing to make the crowd mosh

an earth quake generator :D
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2002, 13:42:21 by registered_fugitiv »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #6 on: 26 Oct 2002, 20:45:43 »
Any Social Distortion Fans?  :D

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #7 on: 26 Oct 2002, 22:52:23 »
yeah imagine that...

You could re -enact the russian police beating up the crowd at Pantera a few years back
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

HotShot

« Reply #8 on: 27 Oct 2002, 01:03:28 »
You could re -enact the russian police beating up the crowd at Pantera a few years back
:-\

...or maybe not

Offline Davies1

• Members
« Reply #9 on: 27 Oct 2002, 01:24:03 »
yes but then the civvies could find a cache of weapons and blow them all away ;D power to the people

Mr_Shady

« Reply #10 on: 27 Oct 2002, 22:02:49 »
This'd be great for the clan movie I'm thinking about doing, especially if we had a drumkit and bass. Since I want to put it to "Do the Evolution" by Pearl Jam it'd be cool to cut to a band playing the song between the ultraviolence and death.... also it's a cheap way of me doing my band's videos, lol

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #11 on: 28 Oct 2002, 08:05:16 »
Well anybody wanna make a band add-on? =) I havn't seen one.... i'm still working on my movie... I think it would be cool for someone to make a whole band including Drums and Bass.

PS- RANCID does kickass =)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #12 on: 28 Oct 2002, 23:51:30 »
and some one should make Punks with blue hair, and Spikes, (like me!) that'd be Gnarly!
I like Rancid too, but I like Operation Ivy better (both have Tim Armstrong)

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #13 on: 29 Oct 2002, 00:18:19 »
Punk peeps like this!!!!!!!!!!  ;D (punkers twin?)
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2002, 00:20:12 by JohnSpartan117 »

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #14 on: 29 Oct 2002, 00:49:31 »

I like Rancid too, but I like Operation Ivy better (both have Tim Armstrong)

agreed!  Transplants blow though, I have more important CDs to buy than theyre album.

Anyway, yeah, a band addon...  cool

Schoeler

« Reply #15 on: 29 Oct 2002, 04:39:01 »
Someone made a grand piano addon a little while back.  I always thought that a trumpet addon would be great.  Combine it with one of the upcoming new animations and you could have cutscenes where "taps" is being played.  Would be a nice touch for outro cutscenes, you could watch your own funeral when you die.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #16 on: 29 Oct 2002, 05:15:09 »
yeah I saw the Piano at @war, and a Trupet Wouldn't be a bad Idea Either, if nothing else for some Gnarly Ska type Stuff  ;D I'm Digin this Thread!  :D

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #17 on: 30 Oct 2002, 16:05:51 »
shhhhh! im at school!
 8)

So any1 wanna take up the job? ;D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #18 on: 31 Oct 2002, 01:25:38 »
 Why not... probably wouldn't be too hard to accomplish... we're making alot of small.. umm.. interesting addons for our Mod....
 I was thinking of getting a nightclub locale goin on or some general bar items lying around.. some more realistic liquor bottles or something...  so a band might be a possibility.. definately an idea to knock around..

though I'm more partial to turntables  myself ;D

mmm imagine the first Technics mk1200 addon  :D

and how about a modified smokeshell fog machine? .. like a light mist somehow.. or controlled release..  something

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #19 on: 31 Oct 2002, 03:24:51 »
THAT WOULD B AWSOME! ;D

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #20 on: 31 Oct 2002, 05:58:10 »
Yes! That'd Be Outstanding, I am a Guitarist, and I own five, and Could help with realism, for NE1 who is going to make this, I also am familiar with Bass and Drums, Turn Tables, well... I'm not really in to that too much (a little Techno though  ;) ) but none the less it would be a great Addon, and we could make Musician Addons, Punk Rawkers, DJs, Jazz Players, Blues, Rastas for Regge, I'm Diggin' this, I'm Diggin' this! and how about Mics and PA systems? Hey let's start a Mod with a Site and every thing!  :D What do ya'll Say?

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #21 on: 31 Oct 2002, 20:31:20 »
That would Be So Awsome...yeah a mod...sooo sweet...I agree and second that! 8)  :P :D

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #22 on: 31 Oct 2002, 21:30:36 »
He He, how about a caraoke queen and a cuple of drunked guisers arguing in the corner of the bar and the twing brothers from Swansea stilling a Ford Sierra from outside the club after they  "wied" on the por singuing girl? ;D ;D ;)
 Lol.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

HuNtA

« Reply #23 on: 01 Nov 2002, 12:59:33 »
If you do that for maximum enjoyment you'll have to add some band skins. possible ideas:
NewFoundGlory,
the Offspring,
Avril lavigne,
Korn
and In Me
NO SUM41 (there crap!)

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #24 on: 01 Nov 2002, 18:26:27 »
If you do that for maximum enjoyment you'll have to add some band skins. possible ideas:
NewFoundGlory,
the Offspring,
Avril lavigne,
Korn
and In Me
NO SUM41 (there crap!)

mate, all those bands are crap.  If someone was to make some bands skins id say the vandals.  They could do a naked version of Warren and a version of Joe in his bull-fighting clothes.  If all goes as planned I should be seeing them in December.  Hopefully.

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #25 on: 01 Nov 2002, 23:06:43 »
LOL....I'll be happy with a guy with a gutair....I'll be real Happy getting a MOD going... I'd ask my clan buds but they're working on a Canadian MOD right now.... www.operationnorthstar.com.  :P :)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #26 on: 02 Nov 2002, 01:53:19 »
The Offspring are Cool, and I like KoRn okay, Sum 41 sux, and Avril Lavigne (Well Ya'll know) any way, you gotta Have Social D. or AFI and Anti-Flag, some Real Punk Rock!
« Last Edit: 02 Nov 2002, 01:54:39 by PunkerSXDX »

JohnSpartan117

« Reply #27 on: 02 Nov 2002, 02:41:31 »
Man this gonna b sweet..............

I love punk and ofp. combine the two and presto, instant greatness.

*edit   I tottaly agree with ya punker, although im dont really like korn like i usta
« Last Edit: 02 Nov 2002, 02:44:55 by JohnSpartan117 »

Buzz

« Reply #28 on: 02 Nov 2002, 02:56:41 »
I agree, and the coolthing is its entirely possible with them animation files being cracked open so people can edit them and all.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #29 on: 02 Nov 2002, 23:19:51 »
Well if we're all Serious, we should look into getting a site set up, and then a staff, there are lots of Options for Free servers, Geocities, is Good, but It's hard to work with I think, but there are others.

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #30 on: 02 Nov 2002, 23:45:40 »
the coolest one to do would be SLIPKNOT with all thier mask and all of them on the stage be some kick ass shit

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #31 on: 03 Nov 2002, 20:50:13 »
Slipknot, but then we would need a thousand Drummers! Not a bad Idea Though, How about Static-X with Wayne Static's Hair! or The Liabilities! (my old band) or even Better the Misfits! Every one Loves the Misfits, and the Ramones, there are Billions of Bands we should Make!

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #32 on: 04 Nov 2002, 08:01:50 »
yea i kno just a bit 2 much ppl in slipknot....
static-x would be cool tho ;D

Offline Davies1

• Members
« Reply #33 on: 05 Nov 2002, 00:00:38 »
bah you young'uns ;D

broaden your horizons to the originators of metal music like Sabbath, Purple, Zeppelin....
Imagine iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Slayer :)
It would be most amusing to pit them against your punk bands  :P
A real battle of the bands
Although some of the newer punk and metal is ok it aint as brilliant as the majority of older ones technically...Mind you maybe its worth making a count Grishnac so he can rpg the churches in ofp ;D

Buzz

« Reply #34 on: 05 Nov 2002, 00:01:51 »
This is gunna be awesome if it can be pulled off decently. By the way,i think i saw someone mention something about geocities not being a good server, try tripod.lycos.co.uk, they give 50mb of space and allow php and all that other stuff. (still free)

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #35 on: 05 Nov 2002, 00:38:25 »
On Topic:  Yeah, make a band

Off Topic:  I went to see Lightyear on saturday, a brilliant British Ska/Punk band.  And im realllly annoyed because I was talking to this girl and never got her number or anything, i need to let out all of this anger on something and OFP is no good.  Im going to the same place to see a bunch of bands in 2 weeks, so she might be there...  Hopefully :-\

:'( :'( :'( :'(

right, I'll stop whining now

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #36 on: 05 Nov 2002, 05:00:50 »
It's okay My UK Ska Man Friend, that has happened to me lots of times, but usualy they have boyfriends, so ya know! but Hey that gives me another Idea... Groupies! no band is complete with out Groupies!
oh and davies1 I've seen thoes Metalhead types in the pit with Punks, it's not a pretty picture  ;) Believe Me! I know first Hand! but we all picked each other up and everyone was okay, some crazy got kicked out, but that was all :toocool:

Kaliyuga

« Reply #37 on: 05 Nov 2002, 07:21:13 »
 Just thought I'd let ya know I got my hands on a drum set, guitar,  bass, a jukebox for my bar/club  as well as a few other things...  
 I've found a few horns too.... think they're worth it? like some instruments lying around stage?

anyways i've got all 3D models, needin texturing and the lot.. so... yet another thing on my to-do list.. :P
but I'll let you know how it goes

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #38 on: 06 Nov 2002, 05:23:09 »
Gnarly! What are the Brands and Models?

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #39 on: 14 Nov 2002, 01:50:14 »
Zepplin's cool.... Okay if anybody wants to take up the job of making a band add-on... make it with a Misfits skin  www.misfits.com

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #40 on: 15 Nov 2002, 00:15:41 »
I got sumthin' to say...
I killed your Baby today...
and It, Doesn't matter that Much ta Me,
sa long as it's Dead...
I love the Misfits! people told me when I was in my old Band TheLiabilities we sounded Liek the Misfits, I didn't Believe them  ;D We sucked especialy our Stupid Lead Guitarist, man he was a Big Dork!  ;D but I'm glad you Brought this Thread back up again, I'm learning O2 a little, so maybe one day I could do the models  :D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #41 on: 15 Nov 2002, 00:26:11 »
If you have 3D Studio Max I'll send you guitar, bass, and drum models to fool around with..
it's something I wouldn't mind doing... but I do have alot of things to do right now.....

So if you want the  models let me know..  

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #42 on: 15 Nov 2002, 01:18:47 »
I got sumthin' to say...
I killed your Baby today...
and It, Doesn't matter that Much ta Me,
sa long as it's Dead...

I think its a good thing you missed the next part out.  Yeah Kaliyuga should send you the models

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #43 on: 15 Nov 2002, 01:29:08 »
I don't need models man... lol I can't mke add-ons but I can make some cool shit missions... That's why i'd ask my friend and clanmate NAA MArine to do it but he's a busy Pussy prick....YOU HEAR THAT MARINE! that's why i posted this up.. i need someone to help make it for me ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #44 on: 16 Nov 2002, 02:14:29 »
Hey! No need for Name Calling! So what he didn't finnish that Aircraft Carrier... on second thought, I don't Have 3D studio, just O2 I'll get it some day, but I can't do the CPP thing and Textures are Totally beyond Me! I'm workin' on an M16 with a scope now, but let's not Fight, well nevermind. we'll find a way, what about that guy named Punkrocker, he does models, judging by his name he's into Punk Rock, I guess  :-\

Pandoz

« Reply #45 on: 19 Dec 2002, 01:48:38 »
lol hmm i have to agree with ya rancid on that one...jeez marine u better look at these posts:) lol hmm ya and u SHOULD finish up that carrier...well good job on the F-15 but we need something cool to take it off from...then use Dis's scripts...ya know the ones i am talking about:) but we'll save that post until ur done with it...texture it NOW man lol. hmm ya i am into this whole band thing. It would be very cool to see this stuff as u walk into the map:) srry i cant contribute much to the modeling or texturing:( cause im just learning how now....but i can make one hell of a map with it in there:) lol lata

[NAA]Pandoz