Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: a-bomb  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Jonno

• Former Staff
  • (retired)
Re:a-bomb
« Reply #15 on: 27 Oct 2002, 13:46:25 »
No problem, I did again email him yesterday, asking for permission for OFPEC too be able to distribute it, still no reply, but sure if you re write your own script using his concept then I see that to be ok, whats the point in not being able to have a Nuke script because one guy never released his version. Aslong as its your own work then I see nothing wrong.
Lookf forward to seeing your script up for d/l thats if Charon dont reply to me first. Which I doubt he will  :P
7 P's, Proper Planning And Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Offline Jonno

• Former Staff
  • (retired)
« Reply #16 on: 06 Nov 2002, 17:38:15 »
Well I got a reply from Charon at long last and he said its fine to distribute the Nuke on OFPEC.

Hi Jonno,
i did not use it since i wrote it, so i don't have an idea
if it still works with all these darn updates.
But if you checked it and it works without errors with the recent update of OFP you have my permission to put it up.
Regards,
Charon

there are still a couple of small errors mind but here's the file how it is. Maybe someone would like to iron out ant bugs or maybe improve on it then send it in to be put up on ofpec. But dont forget to give alot of credit to Charon also.  :)

http://www.british-army-mod.com/Addons/NUKECad.zip
or
http://www.e-tech-c.com/ofp/ofp-addons/NUKECad.zip

Bremmer

« Reply #17 on: 06 Nov 2002, 18:26:38 »
Just having a quick look through the scripts, I got to thinking that a balstwave effect could now be done using the setvelocity command.

Just an idea for anyone thinking of picking up the gauntlet.

:)

no_pulse

« Reply #18 on: 10 Nov 2002, 04:59:38 »
Jonno,

Is the link you posted the original a bomb that Charon made?  I apologize if its a dumb question.

Offline Jonno

• Former Staff
  • (retired)
« Reply #19 on: 10 Nov 2002, 13:33:14 »
aye I do believe so, it from when it was released for a brief time many months ago b4 it was taken down straight after.

Offline TheCaptain

• Members
  • You and The Captain Can Make it Happen
« Reply #20 on: 26 Feb 2003, 08:31:30 »
I'm digging up an old thread... but I recall Charon havign all sorts of cruise missiels and A10s dropped from planes and a grey (not fire) mushroom cloud & nbc troops, etc.. of course, these aren't in the zips. Anyone have any info on the final versions Charon had?
The Captain

Homefry31464

« Reply #21 on: 27 Feb 2003, 02:07:49 »
Those links don't work. Is it the same as in the Nuke Silo mission? Sounds good though.

BTW-Thanks for releasing Charon.