Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Civs changing sides and ammo crate acsess  (Read 1456 times)

thirdrm

Civs changing sides and ammo crate acsess
« on: 20 Oct 2006, 22:10:19 »
I was wondering if there was a way to make civilians be nutral to east soldiers then open fire killing some east ppl triggering a response of more east ppl attacking on sight, but then being able to go back to being nutral again after all the east are dead in an  area. Also I was wondering how do you make civilians able to take more then just hand grenades from crates.

Offline JasonO

• OFPEC Patron
  • Oh no...
    • The New Life RPG
Re: Civs changing sides and ammo crate acsess
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2006, 01:24:34 »
You could make a west unit with a higher rank than all the civs, with probabilty of presence = 0% , then group all the civs with the west soldier.

East will shoot the civs so to do what you want... for each civ do
unit setcaptive true
  in a script so east dont shoot them.. when you want east to shoot them change from true to false... then vice versa to stop them shooting.

About the crates... civs should be able to  take crates like other units. Is the script to add weapons running on all computers?

thirdrm

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2006, 04:21:45 »
Well heres the scoop, i have not actualy tested this mission in mp yet, just mission editor. Also how do you change the conidition from true to false during game multiple times?

Offline Chris Death

• Former Staff
  • Finally Death's gonna get ya
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2006, 10:15:57 »
You may also want take a look here where i replied to a similar question including an example mission aswell.

~S~ CD
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2007, 21:32:03 by Mr.Peanut »
Dont argue with idiots....they will bring you down to their level and beat you there with experience.

How to use Waypoint type Scripted