Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The Best huey ever  (Read 3370 times)

CobraSquad

The Best huey ever
« on: 17 Oct 2002, 18:11:36 »
 :)
hi guys cobrasquad here captin moore[a.k.a adammo]
has made a cool huey pack it has a gunship and a slick
the model is the best i've ever seen it is for download
on ofpzone

futurehornetdriver

Re:The Best huey ever
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2002, 19:55:23 »
Yeah the huey pack rocks and it has the perfect markings... MARINES...hoorah!! My only thing is I hope he does either an armed or unarmed slick that isn't a medivac...cheers Cpt. Moore....

rwh

« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2002, 03:06:13 »
Yes- it is pretty cool.  I like the fact he modeled it directly from Monagrams 1/48 scale "Huey Hog" - numbers, insignia and all (minus the M-5).

Can't wait to use it.

Steven

strumgewehren

« Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2002, 03:47:23 »
these hueys rock no question... and not to critisize but the quad machine guns aren't too realistic... they should be M60c's.. and the hardpoints could be a little better modeled.... fix that and its perfect.... i eventually like to see a huey pack that has.. a slick, medivac, gunship m21 system (minigun), gunship m6 system (which is this one), and a hog.. with square 24 tube rocket banks on each side... now that would be a pack. I had begun working one... got some detailed hardpoints, pods and mini for an M21 system... but people like capt. moore and other modders are much better than me and will complete them long before i would finish... so im afraid to continue lol...

Eviscerator

« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2002, 04:00:29 »
erm...strumgewehren have you ever heard of the nam pack? this has all the versions youve mentioned...

ollie

« Reply #5 on: 18 Oct 2002, 05:00:28 »
Eviscerator, will the Vietnam Pack 2.0 include such a MEDEVAC Huey like Cpt. Moores?. I haven't seen anything like that mentioned about in such a UH-1 Medevac Huey being include with Vietnam Pack 2.0.

Eviscerator

« Reply #6 on: 18 Oct 2002, 05:25:05 »
me and stt have discussed it, and deliberations continue :)

EvilMadcat

« Reply #7 on: 18 Oct 2002, 16:38:36 »
The Gunship of cpt.Moore have a Big Bug the Pilot and Gunner can shot down with two shot of am m-16 the Copitglasse have no armor and you can shot down two mens a uh1 x have armored Copits glasses!

EvilMadcat

ollie

« Reply #8 on: 19 Oct 2002, 04:01:54 »
Have you two ever reached a conclusion about the subject, would be great if it was also included, :)?.

strumgewehren

« Reply #9 on: 19 Oct 2002, 22:08:32 »
wow i didnt know the nampack was going to have all those hueys

Eviscerator

« Reply #10 on: 19 Oct 2002, 23:03:51 »
its looking increasingly likely that there will be be a dust off huey in there, we are exploring the idea of letting the mission makers decide on which squadron/type of huey the hueys are from by adding the mp clan markings to the nose, doors and bottom of the huey, and i believe there is a command to manually edit these textures(and we could include 30-40 squadron/general purpose 256x256 textures to choose from), it would also mean we dont need a new model (which we desperately dont need atm, the pack is getting a little chubby) all it would need is a cpp change to allow people to heal there, as each dust off carried two medics, so it would look like a normal huey except the red crosses

landrover

« Reply #11 on: 20 Oct 2002, 01:51:47 »
The 2nd version of Capt. Moore's UH-1C's can be found @ http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sam.adham/SVFE/CaptMooreMod4a.zip

ollie

« Reply #12 on: 20 Oct 2002, 06:16:53 »
One more question if you don't mind ::), any possibility of the Medevac Huey's including such a thing as Capt. Moores Medevac Huey's include, the laying down of players inside the Huey with stretchers in the middle, I (in opinion) believe that would even give it more of a Medevac helicopter feeling, but that's just my opinion ;).

Eviscerator

« Reply #13 on: 20 Oct 2002, 15:14:47 »
er, i dont think thats going to happen, i suppose it really depends on the demand, if enough people ask you might just persuade him, but as i said we dont want the pack to be too large so that its unreachable for 56k's

Ignacio

« Reply #14 on: 22 Oct 2002, 18:28:55 »
These Hueys are GREAT!
 ;D