Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 2 addons im looking for  (Read 1052 times)

Offline penguinman

• Contributing Member
  • Money is worthless, just paper, ink, and threads
2 addons im looking for
« on: 01 Dec 2004, 02:18:19 »
hello,
I need an IR strobe. one they use that a person cant see unless he has NVGs. its usualy used to help helos find there targets at night

i also need a nuclear device that can be set on the ground with a timmer. exactly like the one in the James Bond movie where the bad guys try to put the nuke in fort knox to contaminate the gold suply. Bond actualy gets hand cuffed to it. It dosent even need to explode. maby just like on a rolling cart that sombody can push.
thanks

Uldics

Re:2 addons im looking for
« Reply #1 on: 01 Dec 2004, 06:58:59 »
The IR thingy is a OFP engine limitation. OFP objects dont have a signature or LOD for temperature. Sad but true. Wait 4 OFP2. 2006.

Homefry31464

Re:2 addons im looking for
« Reply #2 on: 01 Dec 2004, 12:59:42 »
hello,
I need an IR strobe. one they use that a person cant see unless he has NVGs. its usualy used to help helos find there targets at night

i also need a nuclear device that can be set on the ground with a timmer. exactly like the one in the James Bond movie where the bad guys try to put the nuke in fort knox to contaminate the gold suply. Bond actualy gets hand cuffed to it. It dosent even need to explode. maby just like on a rolling cart that sombody can push.
thanks

There is an IR stobe in the BAS Blackhawk pack... although I don't believe it is throwable (could be done via scripting...)

And for number two, the movie is Goldfinger.  There is a briefcase addon somewhere... I believe by the Everon Cartel (although I very well could be wrong...), and there are a few scripts to simulate a nuclear bomb around (as well as a good nuke addon..)

Hope this helps.