Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: More Interviews!  (Read 1132 times)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
More Interviews!
« on: 07 Nov 2004, 12:02:34 »
I think the Intelligence Depot do a great job. Really. But what I really miss in the news section is interviews. I think letting a mission maker/addon maker/whatever explaining why he did and what and how, etc is more intresting to read than the features. I think the one being interviewd would be very glad as well because then he can explain his work in detail, and everyone want to do that if they're proud of their work don't they? Anyway, that's my opinion. 8 o'clock news got interviews with dudes up high in politics all the time, I guess OFPEC can smack in a small interview with a mission maker or something now and then, can't they? :D

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:More Interviews!
« Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2004, 12:33:08 »
I would like to see more interviews with mission designers when a 9/10 comes out or something. Like an interview with Sui about Facile Ground would be nice. Most news are about addons. And like the avon lady says "So many addons but so few missions to play them with".

Ye, that would be cool. Or like I said in another thread, more interviews with Mission Designers, e.g when scoring a 9/10 or summin.

Feeling a bit passionate about this are you? Heh, so am I, but can't tell you much more than that the ID staff is aware of the public demand for interviews. I think interviews are very much in a 'work in progress' -status right now, as it has been before.
Mac will fill you in with more, I'm sure.  :)
Not all is lost.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2004, 13:01:43 »
 ;D

Well, I didn't get a reply (if my memory doesn't fail me... as usual. ::) ) so I thought I would made a thread. :)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 07 Nov 2004, 13:41:23 »
We have plans for a number of interviews and there will be more in the future.    We're just waiting for the next 9 mission.

Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play