Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mile Isle!  (Read 929 times)

AnarCHy

Mile Isle!
« on: 01 Aug 2004, 13:56:34 »
Well, I hope this one goes down easier than the last one, but here goes:

I have made an island, out of BAS's Tonal Addons, (consent of theres' of course), and it turned out better than I expected.  It would take a little while to get his rolling, so I will give you a link to click on.  It goes to the page I posted it on first, just scroll down a bit.

And if people's browser's don't agree with that here is the link: http://wilson510.proboards23.com/index.cgi?board=NewIslands&action=display&num=1091204094&start=0

I wnat to recommend this island for people who have already got the Tonal Islands addons (the size -  :o - 115mb + patches), and I do not think such a large download is worth this one, unless you already have it.

Check on it every once in a while, it is one proect I am not letting go down the drain.

All the information is on that page for you and some screenshots of places around the island.

It is an island I have done my best on to make slums like the ones in Socom 2  (a VERY good game).  If you do not like urban style environments in OFP don't get this, there is a lot of it.

Keep in mind that it is in BETA!!!  Beta!  mind you, but I can say this island I now where near completion.  (but it is playable).

Thanks for your time,
AnarCHy

p.s. no other addons needed than tonal, but rmember the other parts of the post!)

Homefry31464

Re:Mile Isle!
« Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2004, 04:04:04 »
I'll have a look at this, and I'll get back to you.. I think I can host it for you as well, if you'd like...