Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A valid Gripe; New Sky/sea addons  (Read 801 times)

marengo1

A valid Gripe; New Sky/sea addons
« on: 29 Jun 2004, 17:05:17 »
Hi,
   No vicious snipes at this valid gripe please!
  There are 2 new sky/space altering addons that showed up lately, and their screenshots are awesome. Now is it just me, or anyone else here had problems figuring how to install these sweet looking addons, since their accompanying read me texts are all too vague on their installation....
    These aren't the regular .pbo/ or data files that are easy enough to drop into the game; so I'm mightily perplexed that a very detailed walk through wasn't provided for their set up- which both have 2 or 3 new files, that I am clueless to whether they need to replace other similar files, or where to put them!
  If anyone has figured it out , please reply, and to the fab complex addon makers, please please-so that we can actually use your creative works, do explain the set up walk thru in more depth when there are non-pbo files included.
  Thanx

marengo1

Re:A valid Gripe; New Sky/sea addons
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2004, 15:25:26 »
ok i got my answer on running the llaumax sky/night mod... but only cuz I found it in the Y2K3 huge ofp updater/overhauler mod and they make reference to setting up llaumax's sky mod correctly to other mods--- ie. so basically it'll look like this for example---for those interested after being perplexed like me how to run it...btw-its sweet looking mod.

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;Y2K3;llaumax
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2004, 15:27:04 by marengo1 »