Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Is there a Nuke addon??? two fold Question  (Read 1321 times)

senator

Is there a Nuke addon??? two fold Question
« on: 18 Sep 2002, 20:56:02 »
One, has anyone made a nuke Bomb that can be dropped from a plane? :D
Two, has anyone made a script or addon in which a launched Scud actually hits something with a huge explosion!?? ;D
                   ???Senator ???

Kaliyuga

Re:Is there a Nuke addon??? two fold Question
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2002, 22:06:39 »
  There was a nuke script that now resides on ofp.cz's server if I'm not mistaken....

and for the scud... see this thread:

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=1700

:toocool:

senator

« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2002, 22:25:09 »
much thanks
Steve

senator

« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2002, 04:37:24 »
 :'( No Nuke script or addon at "CZ's"  That I could find.  Any one else have a Nuke Addon or Script.  The Scud thing I downloaded and will look at.
 :-XSenator

vectordude

« Reply #4 on: 19 Sep 2002, 08:42:42 »
there is an "emulation" of one.......not dropped or nethin there. jus a big fire

u can find it in like one of the contribution sections from editor or somethin like that.......somewhere at the bottom of that left menu

Kaliyuga

« Reply #5 on: 19 Sep 2002, 10:45:09 »
http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=editorextra

that's where you can find the nuke script

:toocool:  :dude:

LimeCordial

« Reply #6 on: 22 Sep 2002, 00:09:41 »
it's pretty useless though.......needs you to make a load of burnfires in the exact right place and triggered at the exact right time......it's pretty impressive in the demo mission it comes with but not really much use in an actual mission.....

Commando

« Reply #7 on: 23 Sep 2002, 14:09:16 »
I think that somebody with oxygen will make a nuke addon in the future when they are skilled enough with the tools. ;)
A nice idea would be to make a addons pack with nuke scud, bomber aircrafts russian and nato and maybe a big box nuke like in the old james bond movie goldfinger where bond has to defuse one in the end.. :)
It could be placed out as a satchel charge but bigger.
And please include a timer sound from a clock or the c4 beep sounds from counter-strike!

And I hate when people say that it isn't use full! It could serve a lots of purposes both in movies and ingame effects or multiplayer! What about instead of catpure the flag...capture da nuke! Or hold the nuke silo base or nuke the other teams base to win..