Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios  (Read 48589 times)

DeadMeatXM2

Re:What's up with Ballistic Addon Studios
« Reply #150 on: 07 Nov 2002, 14:03:50 »
Hopefully the mh-60 will be released in the next week or 2, we are just trying to get the ai to use the ah-60 properly, and it will be done.

The "new model mh-60" will be released in a few months - somewhen in the early parts of next year (i know it sounds like a long time, but its only 2 months and we've got to do the whole model, as the BIS one just osnt good enough)

For the time-being we're releasing the a/mh-60l using the demo model, with new textures, and lots of model additions, so 2 weeks hopefully and you can have it :)

regarding the cockpit - yes we will be including the "new" modernised cockpit, with multi-function displays, but not in this release, we may even include active mfd's similar to the hud of the dkm bronco (with the working "digital" gagues)

but to keep you guys happy, we're gonna do a version using the demo model (which wont be half as good as our final version) which should be out in the next few weeks :)

monkeyking

« Reply #151 on: 08 Nov 2002, 06:07:50 »
To the BAS crew, great work on the Littlebirds, big mad props going out to you all. Looking foward to more of your stuff.

I dont know if you are taking request or suggestions too seriously but I have one for you, I don't know how hard it will be, or if you can be bothered, but here it is anyway.

I know that you stock your helo's with extra wepons and equipment for troops to grab, but what I was thinking about was the ablity to pilot a  helo, and when hovering low, to  deploy/drop ammo-crates/medi-crates to the ground to resuppy troops.

Just a thought anyway.

Keep up the cool work.

monkeyking out

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #152 on: 09 Nov 2002, 20:56:21 »
How are the Delta Force Guys that Frandsen was working on going? I haven't heard much about them Lately  ???

Frandsen

« Reply #153 on: 10 Nov 2002, 00:05:05 »
ive been spending some time at my 2nd work (where im earning me $$) but they are going well and pic will come

here is one

BAS DELTA FORCE "WE MAKE YOUR DAY"

[img removed]BAS_Delta_Force_We_make_your_day_2.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2002, 00:07:06 by Frandsen »

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #154 on: 10 Nov 2002, 03:16:08 »
they look awesome ;D ;D ;D
is there a estimated date for realease?

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #155 on: 10 Nov 2002, 05:47:37 »
is there a estimated date for realease?

Oh Oh Oh! Let Me guess... "When it's Done" Right?  ;)
Thanks Frandsen, I appreciate the Screen Shot,  :D

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #156 on: 10 Nov 2002, 08:38:22 »
Well I hope they are ready and will be released with the MH-60L ;)
Oh Frandsen can you make another version with open face ???
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2002, 08:40:52 by BoNeCoLLeCToR »

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #157 on: 11 Nov 2002, 03:03:48 »
Just checked out the BAS site...those guys are really rolling now..their Littlebird pack has become my fav addon there was supposed to be a littlebird at our military alumni flyin on campus the weekend but it never showed up :-( anyways keep up the good work on the MH60's and HH-60. oh btw have yall ever thought about rearming the orignal BIS blackhawk with an m60 like they are in real life...I've been hoping someone would eventually would with no avail....

Vixer

« Reply #158 on: 11 Nov 2002, 07:09:08 »
at this moment we work on the spec op helo project that has no normal Blackhawks like UH60  :)

2 new shots of the Blackhawks

« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2002, 07:51:58 by Vixer »

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #159 on: 12 Nov 2002, 01:42:50 »
whats the camo on the right called, i know it was on the originals but i never figured what the camo is called, the closest i came was the 'European I' camo but this dont have no grey in it,

Tigershark

« Reply #160 on: 12 Nov 2002, 03:13:02 »
Looks like Monkey man is color blind :)
There is gray on the nose...all the green in the photo is deceiving your eyes.

It is known as European I "Lizard" scheme. Also used on A-10 Thunderbolts anmd some early F-16s a test scheme.

They are painted Dark Green (FS34102), Medium Green (FS34022), and Gray (36231)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #161 on: 12 Nov 2002, 06:09:46 »
Don't wory my Monkeyish Friend, Most Men are a little Color Blind, (if you're a woman then only like 5% are Color Blind) but yeah the Grey is a little hard to Distinguish from the Green, it took me a minute too  ;)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #162 on: 12 Nov 2002, 11:41:26 »
I thought it was all blck at first glance :-[ but then again it is before 10am and I havent had any coffee yet  ;D
Looking good though  :thumbsup:

--Edit--
That should read all black, dammit I need a new keyboard, one that isn't full of dried Coke!
« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2002, 11:43:30 by DeLiltMon »

Monkey Lib Front

« Reply #163 on: 13 Nov 2002, 01:31:08 »
well i suppose i am and i trust you Tiger, but to me i see a little too much Grey on the one in OFP but thats just mho, because if u see that one it has 2 green tones on the tail were your version has grey on the tail. i dunno if it just me but all i see on ur version is one type of green and the grey, but im not having a go i still use them over any other type of Blackhawk out there atm.

never said it in the 1st Post Great Work.

Tigershark

« Reply #164 on: 13 Nov 2002, 03:32:06 »
Hey Monk...no problem man....thanks for the compliments.

Just for your interest sake....here another clear pic of that side of the Pavie from my archives ;)

Nice and hi res....its big..I warned ya.

http://www.concept-5.com/ballistic/images/Pavehawk/011004_01.jpg