Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WW2 SENIOR STAFF PERSONNEL and Women  (Read 902 times)

marengo1

WW2 SENIOR STAFF PERSONNEL and Women
« on: 10 Feb 2004, 23:53:40 »
Would love these more for cutscenes/intros etc.;-

ie,Chuchill,Monty,Hitler,Goerring,Mussolini,Eiesnhower,Patton,Tojo,Monocled staff officer/Schultz and Klink-Col.Hogan

also
Womens red cross/WAAC/HQStaff/Partisan Fighters

How about a WW2 Soviet Female Group ADDON representing the significant numbers of female fighting units in all arms of the Soviet WW2 army;-

~Infantry-Medics-Snipers-Resistance-Tankers-Fighter Pilots-Bomber crews[the famous 'Night Witches' light bomber squadrons-with a plane addon of their PO2 night bombers/or PE2 day bombers]

errrr, Brit 'touqued' commandos and searchlights too? ::)

OrangeLeader

Re:WW2 SENIOR STAFF PERSONNEL and Women
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2004, 01:08:35 »
You want a lot. Have you looked around. Some of the stuff you have asked for exists already.

Also if you can't find something ask for only one or two addons in one post. You will probably get a better response.
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2004, 01:11:57 by OrangeLeader »

marengo1

« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2004, 00:16:01 »
naww, not greedy here.
Happy with whats out there already-
Those were just suggestions,broadening potential scopes so to speak,maybe someone'll get inspired to go for it....even me! ;D.
What have you seen relative to my ideas by the way,and where-I think there maybe some Nazi staff about, but regarding the others-not seen 'em in the major addon sites.....

Johan_D

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2004, 22:59:29 »
Sarcastic=true

They rather make version 1090.03 of the M16, in a new (new..??) model then making something not done before...

Sacastic=false

Johan