Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Nightstalker Mod Xmas present for you....  (Read 578 times)

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
Nightstalker Mod Xmas present for you....
« on: 25 Dec 2003, 20:54:58 »
Because 'tis xmas, we are releasing just one of our completed addons as a present. This is against our usual policy of releasing them when the mod is finished.

Judging on the reaction, we will review this policy.

Anyway, happy Xmas, download the Remington 870  from here: http://www.concept404.com/nightstalker/Public%20Downloads/DRG_M870.rar

Feedback welcome, either here, on mod forums, or to my msn adress (thecolumbianbandanaconvention@hotmail.com), make sure you read the readme for the 2 obvious comments (in my opinion) :D

Cheers,

Pathfinder 8)

Homefry31464

Re:Nightstalker Mod Xmas present for you....
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2003, 00:20:21 »
Good job.  Who did the sounds?

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
Re:Nightstalker Mod Xmas present for you....
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2003, 22:04:56 »
the readme seems to have got cut from it, so :

.: Remington M870 Shotgun :.
Made for the Nightstalker Mod by Pathfindeer
.: www.concept404.com/nightstalker :.

Edit or use parts of only with permission from Pathfinder.
Comments and feedback to thecolumbianbandanaconvention@hotmail.com

Author's notes
--------------
-1.75+ required
-M870 shotgun is used in CQB role, and is configged to match this realistically.
I dont want to hear comments about how your getting slaughtered with it by enemies 500 meters
away! Max range is 40 meters, as in real life, i recommend 20 (well, 0.5 meters is my favourite)
for maximum effective use.
-No sight! Thats intentional, if you were to look down the sight and fire this thing you'd break
your jaw....
-weapon is DRG_M870, ammo DRG_M870mag
-Thanks to Korvass for making me such great textures, all modelling, sounds and config are my own
work, though thanks to Registered Fugitive for putting me on the right track config-wise.
-Finally, thanks to the Beta testers, including Battletoad, Micke and all other members of my mod.

Happy Xmas guys, and happy hunting....

PS-ALOT more stuff from the nightstalker mod on the way, its not our usual policy to release work
before mod release, but i just had to share this one for Christmas....

Thats not stictly true, i didnt make them from scratch, i recorded the Vietcong remington 870 sounds, then edited them to suit OFP. However, considering the amount of editing i had to do, they are about 70% mine :D well thats my reasoning. 8)

BTW, OFP.info have mirrored the download
ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/DRG_M870.rar