Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: About SebNam Hueys....  (Read 1245 times)

Plastic_Boy

About SebNam Hueys....
« on: 01 Aug 2003, 14:19:44 »
Hey, I'm getting a little twitchy about not having co pilots in SebNam hueys.

Is it possible to add them? Is there a command like "this moveincopilot h1"? I can't bear to watch another landing with a lonesome pilot!

DeadMeatXM2

Re:About SebNam Hueys....
« Reply #1 on: 01 Aug 2003, 14:22:51 »
No, as the game engine does not support it i'm afraid  :-\

Plastic_Boy

« Reply #2 on: 01 Aug 2003, 14:26:05 »
Damn, thats a shame! :( I pray that they do in OFP 2!

A Crew chief manning the other gun would have been nice too!  :'(

Vyper

« Reply #3 on: 01 Aug 2003, 15:31:39 »
Co-pilot would act like tank comander so it wouldn't be too good at high speed...The second crew chief wouldn't work either as you probably know only one gun per vehicle firing at one time....you could proberly do a script to alternate between them using the change weapon key...but its gonna be complicated i reckon so better to wait for OFP2

Vyper

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #4 on: 02 Aug 2003, 00:18:29 »
but to place the copilot as only eye candy is possible right ???

Eviscerator

« Reply #5 on: 02 Aug 2003, 03:16:58 »
Co-pilot would act like tank comander so it wouldn't be too good at high speed...The second crew chief wouldn't work either as you probably know only one gun per vehicle firing at one time....you could proberly do a script to alternate between them using the change weapon key...but its gonna be complicated i reckon so better to wait for OFP2

Vyper

No it wouldnt work like a tank commander, it refuses to accept anyone other than the driver directing the aircraft and spins round and round in circles, BIS never intended for there to be a commander of helicopters and hence the support for it isnt there.

DeLiltMon

« Reply #6 on: 02 Aug 2003, 18:06:17 »
BoneCollector, yes you could have a cargo pos in the co-pilots seat for eye-candy, I think it'd be pretty cool myself.

Vyper

« Reply #7 on: 03 Aug 2003, 00:20:56 »
My bad Evis

And Deliltmon....it would be nice to have it as eye candy but personally i get annoyed when cargo is the co-pilots seat...HAWK's C130's for instance..if i want a realistic ranger insertion then unless i have two extra people as pilots sitting in as cargo the two ranger leaders sit in the c0ckpit...not very realistic.

Vyper

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #8 on: 03 Aug 2003, 05:09:16 »
Yeah you got a point the Cockpit of the c130 is like the officers club while the back cargo is the enlisted man's club ;)