Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Lighter  (Read 455 times)

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Lighter
« on: 30 Jul 2003, 07:37:13 »
Hi all.
 Is been a long time sense I post in here, I didn't really needed to, cos all the answers are here without the need for posting. but I can't find nothing for this.

I would like to recreate the light that is coming from a cigarrete lighter, so when them 3 soldiers are lighting theyr cigarretes, the sniper( The player) can aim at them in the dark.
I though about camcreating the muzle flash of a small weapon, but I don't think is posible, and if so it should stay flashing or alight for at list 3 seconds, then it would be camcreated on the next soldier that is lighting a fag.
Thanks in advance.
SCREWBY!!!

Kaliyuga

Re:Lighter
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jul 2003, 08:20:34 »
 I've been told that the first mission from the Nogova Police Mod features a guy smoking a cigarette in the intro to it

that might be a good place to look ... ;)

don't have the link to the site off-hand

Offline .pablo.

• Former Staff
  • When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Re:Lighter
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2003, 08:54:09 »
I though about camcreating the muzle flash of a small weapon, but I don't think is posible, and if so it should stay flashing or alight for at list 3 seconds, then it would be camcreated on the next soldier that is lighting a cigarette.

idk anything about them, but maybe particle effects could be used to simulate a lighter.  also i know that dkm released a mission where different kinds of particle effects were demonstrated, you could mess around with that and see whats possible.