OFPEC The Editing Center is looking to recruit a few good men.
The staff at OFPEC are dedicated to testing Community content, and while we've been around since 2001, we are determined to continue providing that same service for members who submit their resources here.
Our submission standards are higher than most, so that a solid foundation is constructed for thorough feedback. Without it, testing would become frustrating for everyone involved. Though individuals differ, we strive to remain professional to offer the most constructive feedback that we can.
That's where you come in.
Our staff requirements:
- be able to read and write English
- have a professional approach
- have a legal copy of any of the titles
- be experienced in any of the the game title(s), both as an editor and a player
- be willing to contribute to beta testing on a regular basis
If you meet these requirements and believe you are up to the task, please notify any of the Admins with the following information to proceed:
- Your name
- The country where you're based
- The game title(s) you own
- Any related Community sites frequented by you (and your nick on those sites)
- The number of years of experience you have in the mission editor
For additional information about beta testing, head on over to this page.