The Editing Tools required for addon and world creation in ArmA2 were released today by Bohemia Interactive's CeO Marek Spanel. Get them here.
Also available at OFPEC.
The contents of the tool pack are as follows:
- Oxygen 2 Personal Edition for Arma II - model editing and animation package
- Visitor 3 Personal Edition for Arma II - terrain and map editing
- TexView 2 - Texture convertor and viewer
- BinPBO Personal Edition - packer
- Sound Tools - Sound and lipsync utilities
- FSM Editor - Tool to edit and compile fsms used in Arma 2
- BinMake - Conversion tool
- Tools Drive - Main working directory for tools with mandatory data files
According to a post made by Marek Spanel in the BI Forum, older BETA-versions of the ArmA2 editing tools have been lying on the Bohemia Interactive FTP-server as placeholders for the last couple of days. It is possible that some users have downloaded these by mistake, thinking that they found the real editing tools. The real tools were uploaded mid day on August 14th. Anyone in doubt should download the tools again.