Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Iraq map  (Read 3102 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:Iraq map
« Reply #15 on: 04 Jun 2003, 17:13:53 »
hoh lie shit meat!! that looks great man :D oh and also the next upgrade of my island includes some more buildings (none of those supperb types though) and some more vegetations so if you wanna use those as well... go ahead man :D I am excited to see this map  8)

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #16 on: 05 Jun 2003, 06:32:59 »
hell yea that looks awesome mate cant wait

MadAussie

« Reply #17 on: 10 Jun 2003, 16:03:49 »
Hey guys..
Sorry for the delay..
My ISP cut me off so i was down for a week almost :(
But it gave me time to work on it a lot..
Ill have pics in next few days...
Thanks guys.. Im a bit worried bout lag though..
And cat.. I have redone my swamps with your grass.. Ill show before and after pics soon as well..
AWOL if you are out there.. how about your WWII bridges in a binarized form..they would work great !!
Till Later guys..
MadAussie out...

hooahman

« Reply #18 on: 12 Jun 2003, 01:15:37 »
Would you mind e-mailing me the map?  If it is ready o be beta tested that is.  My e-mail is deltateam8@yahoo.com

MadAussie

« Reply #19 on: 30 Jun 2003, 16:42:41 »
Gday guys..
long time between posts eh?
Hopefully i should have screenies here http://hooahpros.tacticalblunder.com/  soon..
I have started working with hooahman and team at the above to try and bring together an awesome campaign to go along with isle..hope to follow US soldier/group from tours in Afganistan eventually to Iraq..Also hope to work with ADF and do an Aussie campaign too.. more details at site..
Now about island... I have almost completed Port city..(umm qasar) with canals and more docks etc.. looks awesome Having a few probs with AI on bridges though.. (need to find AWOLs old WWII bridgepack..would like to binarize and widen..if allowed) ;)
Answer a few ??'s floating around..
Size.. to minimize size pack include multiple pbo's.. if you have em dont d/l just get isle .pbo ( and possible 2-3meg .pbo for palm trees and other stuff)
Using BIS's RES textures also..
PBO's/addon's needed..
Agent Smith's Harbour and Industrial ..about 4.8 meg
CATintro ..44meg+
Barraken addon..1-2meg
PCW most (rusty bridge) 1/2 meg..
*And a campaign to utilize the afghan map as well as my own.. Using BAS top quality packs and other 3rd party Units...

When will a beta be ready?? well now i have a host.. so soon.. finalizing a few things ..only concentrated on one area for now..10km by 3 km.. will add another area same size after this is done ;) but a Beta will be released first.. within a couple of weeks.. at above site.. keep an eye out..
Ill add a screenie or two here tomorrow  :-X
This is looking like a mini mod now..
MadAussie out......

BTW.. i have heard of another mod based on recent events in iraq etc.. maybe we can bump heads and work together.. If  interested IM me or email hooahman at deltateam8@yahoo.com
Phwew.. Thats it..

armybikos

« Reply #20 on: 30 Jun 2003, 22:24:10 »
I have been working on an Iraq island but it also has the Saddamn INternational airport and Baghdad sretts with lost of building, funny I was using Smiths and Cat S h i t's buildings too

hooahman

« Reply #21 on: 01 Jul 2003, 04:07:13 »
Guys I have been fortunate enough to beta-test this map and lets put it this way:  :o.  It is terrific!  Umm Qasar is great!  MadAussie has everything a real city would have.  It is the perfect size also!