Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: "Put" For Mines... "Throw" For HandGrenades... And What For Guns ???  (Read 1097 times)

BaKaRa

Hi !!!
I want to use in a script the " fire " command with the BAS_Satcom in the " BAS_weap.pbo" found with their Ranger Addon  ;D
But i checked in the official comref and it says i have to use a array with the muzzle... So if someone could tell me the muzzle of this... Of the muzzle of guns because i think it is the muzzle of guns...

Kaliyuga

But i checked in the official comref and it says i have to use a array with the muzzle... So if someone could tell me the muzzle of this... Of the muzzle of guns because i think it is the muzzle of guns...

you lost me there totally...   ???    

the fire command should go a little something like this:

Command :
Fire

Description :
Lets a unit fire.

Syntax:
Unitname Fire [Weapon, Ammo]

the weapon and ammo list should have been in the readme file....  

if this isn't what you're talking about then perhaps you could explain a little more.. cause I have never heard of anything that refers to the "muzzle" of a gun in any mission editing situation

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
There are two fire commands.   From the command ref:

unit fire weaponName

Operand types:
unit: Object
weaponName: String
Type of returned value:
Nothing
Description:
Unit will fire from given weapon.

Example:
soldierOne fire "HandGrenade"

comment »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unit fire array

Operand types:
unit: Object
array: Array
Type of returned value:
Nothing
Description:
Unit will fire from given weapon. Argument has format [muzzle, mode, magazine] or [muzzle, mode].

Example:
soldierOne fire ["throw","SmokeShell","SmokeShell"]

BaKaRa, try the first one and see if it does what you want.    You may need to use doTarget and doFire instead.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Kaliyuga

I get it....  the fire array would be used for something like firing the grenade launcher on your M16 + M203   or perhaps the MasterKey ?

BaKaRa

I found why it doesn't work, I use Unit Fire WeaponName on a " Human " !!! Then I Tryed On An Ai And This Bitch fired !!! This MotherFuckin Fire Shit Command Work Only For IA ... I think ... :'(
So Now, My Question Is : "How Could Use This In Game By A Human ( Not In A Cutscene... Unless If It's The Only Way...  :noo: )
Any Suggest Accept
Thanks For Your Time And I Hope My Explicit Language Don't Hurt SomeOne ... When I Am Stuck In Front Of A Simple Command Like That, I Need To Be Agressive, It's Make Me Quiet After  ::)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Actually you can use the simple fire for M203 ... just put in flare or grenade.

Very much doubt you can make a human do it unless you disableUserInput or whatever its called.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

BaKaRa

Nothing of all this crap work... I tryed else with 2 scripts ...
In Fact, the addons can't work with the fire command, that's hit, we could try whatever we want, we couldn't use the fire command with  :(
Thanks You Very Much For Your Time Kaliyuga And MacGuba