thanks inadvance :gunnerman:

Offline Colonel_Klink

• Members
  • Independent Addon Creator
    • DC3D Game Modelling Zone
Re:a limo
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2003, 14:46:57 »
You mean summit like this:

This will be released later with the consulate building  in a diplomatic pack, consisting the limo, building, a chopper, and a private jet. When.. don't ask :)

in the mean time why not an open car like

Place a driver in the front, Guba in the back and ASSSSSSIIIIIINNNNNATTTTTE :)
get them from:
http://www.dc3d.co.nz/ofpdownloads.htm
« Last Edit: 07 May 2003, 14:54:57 by Colonel_Klink »
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Navy Captain

« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2003, 21:15:09 »
Klink, those look great.... will there be a strech limo also? Heh... I just had an Idea..... how about one of those Secret Service SUV's to use in presidential or... ambassador convoy mission?

bigdog632

« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2003, 04:36:00 »
i hope the secret service isnt monitoring these forums ;)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2003, 23:48:06 »
i was going for this a long time ago... the SUV's would be like the secret service use on amabasador trips in other countries - saw a tv docu on madaline albright... and they have 3 suv's - all with emergency lights on the roof - rectangle pattern - they have the 2 drivers and then the rar is set up in bench formation so you have 6 total.

looks v cool  ;)

btw klinkers - those flags, are those standard or are they 'setflagtexture' ?

also... could you add a 'setobjecttexture' panel on the limo, chopper and jet? would be nice to add ensignia of whatever / whoever we choose to guard

:D
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Navy Captain

« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2003, 01:08:09 »
i was going for this a long time ago... the SUV's would be like the secret service use on amabasador trips in other countries

Exactly what my point was.... it would be cool to have, then you just need to have the secret service members themselfs, with the ear attachment and ECT.... I like the Idea about the chopper too. I've been waiting for marine one, hope that someone makes it sometime, the chopper it's self looks like a modified H-53.... the early marine ones were sea kings, I believe..... hope to see some of this stuff made soon......  ;D

ohh, BTW: messy were the SUV's a black color? And do you know what kind of SUV's they were.... I think the secret service uses the Ford Explorer.... but i'm not too sure
« Last Edit: 22 May 2003, 01:11:19 by CPT. Bazikian[5thSFG] »

Offline Colonel_Klink

• Members
  • Independent Addon Creator
    • DC3D Game Modelling Zone
« Reply #6 on: 22 May 2003, 04:10:19 »
Flags can be changed by setobjecttexture. A stretch version of the lincoln is lurking on my hard drive somewhere so it will be included. The SUVs will probably be of an international flavour so that the consulate can be used for either east/west or other.
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

bigdog632

« Reply #7 on: 22 May 2003, 08:46:56 »
if i may add you may wanna make the embassy limos very hard to kill i saw one that took and RPG to the engine and still limped far enough away the occupants escaped

Navy Captain

« Reply #8 on: 22 May 2003, 09:29:27 »
Hey Klink, you think you could maybe be able to get working lights and sirens on the SUV's?? Ohh about the SUV's..... are you thinking about making them landy's? Personaly i'd like to see the Ford Expedition  ;D..... being US and all :-)

...... but I see what you mean about it for gameplay ...... so that you could represent all the sides in the game..... good thinking......
« Last Edit: 22 May 2003, 09:32:32 by CPT. Bazikian[5thSFG] »

tankieboy

« Reply #9 on: 22 May 2003, 15:46:22 »
Use the MIB's addon for the security team.

Navy Captain

« Reply #10 on: 22 May 2003, 15:50:06 »
good idea tankie..... thx

tankieboy

« Reply #11 on: 22 May 2003, 15:55:39 »
No Probs

FatJoe

« Reply #12 on: 22 May 2003, 21:28:09 »
Looks brilliant

I have an idea for those SUV's.. have a gunner position in the back of the SUV (maybe a special version).. like  ;D
A guy with a MP5 aiming out of the rear.

Maybe make it so that he can open the window and close it  ;)

bigdog632

« Reply #13 on: 23 May 2003, 03:28:31 »
a friend of mine works with the SS on occasion saw they have a tripod mounted M60 in the suburbans they use ....at least they did

tankieboy

« Reply #14 on: 23 May 2003, 11:09:12 »
Well he aint going to do alot of damage with a 9mm H&K