Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New Desert pack out soon  (Read 8150 times)

CobraSquad

Re:New Desert pack out soon
« Reply #45 on: 26 Apr 2003, 10:02:36 »
if u think it is a joke dond't downloda it when itcomes out then

desert_storm_dude

« Reply #46 on: 26 Apr 2003, 16:25:41 »
BTW I still think this is a joke, albeit being a rather unfunny one at that.
And no need to use the *F* word (ah, ah, ah, moderator, WE NEED A MODERATOR HERE!! ) there are children present in Sri Lanka.
Desert_storm_dude, i think BIS has already modelled the M60, but the m551 would be nice.

ok no they have not modeled the extra armor, are you blind, that was the only way the US and British had their M60 tanks with extra armor.  so hey they have not modeled that one up there, you see the extra armor.

The M60 was used for the Marines.  They were with LAVs and 19 M1A1's the Army gave them.

The M551 Sheridan was a recon tank used for the 82nd airborne against the logistics base "As Salman".

Don't test me on this subject

CobraSquad

« Reply #47 on: 26 Apr 2003, 22:06:27 »
 :D
ok guyz i mange 2 get  a place 2 upload pisc here is ma website
http://www.pbase.com/chriz23/desert_storm

Frosty

« Reply #48 on: 27 Apr 2003, 02:23:40 »
OK, I will not test you, I am not school teacher. I wasnt knocking your knowledge on sheridans or M60s. Itd be funny if somebody made an M60a2 because werent they a complete failure because of the complexity (earning the nickname "Starship"). LAVs would be fully sick for OFP.

BTW cobra you didnt make them did you? you are releasing a pack for people who dont want to scour the ofpweb 4 individual addons

Heres a nice pic:

And another

Guess the tank:

CobraSquad

« Reply #49 on: 27 Apr 2003, 09:34:12 »
if u read the top of the page it says that i had textures from the old op desert sheild desert strom mod i asked quaker on the opgwc fourms a while ago and he gave the green light in had already configs new classnames etc so i decided 2pbo the addons if u scour the interent you  can not download a desert m-60 seperatly
i am sick of u're nasty comments 2-wards me i made this pack!
 >:(
btw 2 u ppl who want 2 play with these units i am  curfrently getting a host 4 the files
p.s forsty don't bothere posting here any more if u r maing false acusations

Eviscerator

« Reply #50 on: 27 Apr 2003, 09:51:43 »
ok no they have not modeled the extra armor, are you blind, that was the only way the US and British had their M60 tanks with extra armor.

Er British M60's? Why on earth would we use M60's?

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #51 on: 27 Apr 2003, 12:13:43 »
While the American's were using the M60 Pattons the british were using the Centurion Tanks then as the latter part of the 60ies the Cheiftan MBT the British Army may have had one or 2 m60s at one stage in their inventory for trials when replacing their Centurions but I believe at no stage did the M60 serve as a front line tank in the british army

tankieboy

« Reply #52 on: 27 Apr 2003, 14:45:15 »
Correct it did not.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m8-ags.htm

Your answer to 'guess the tank'.

CobraSquad

« Reply #53 on: 01 May 2003, 23:44:39 »
 :D
the armour pack including crew has been sent 2 ofp.info
shud b up in a few hours
men and light vehicles and air modules coming soon!

vlada

« Reply #54 on: 02 May 2003, 14:38:09 »
Hi guys  ;D

First part of Gulf War Addons by CobraSquad is for download on our site http://ofp.info !!!

Download link is here: ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/Gulf_War_armour.zip (ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/Gulf_War_armour.zip)

ofp.fighter@quick.cz

ofp.info

;)