Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Embassy Addon  (Read 21322 times)

Offline Colonel_Klink

• Members
  • Independent Addon Creator
    • DC3D Game Modelling Zone
Re:Embassy Addon
« Reply #75 on: 09 Jul 2003, 11:16:34 »
P.S. Now clink, when a talented moder says hes making a custom island, eventually somebody has to ask for a screen or too ;D
Well I would but i'm such a newbie at island making that I would be embarrassed.

Also just about all my addon making is on hold while I battle an illness. But will keep you posted if I do any more to the embassy.
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Offline Batdog

• Members
  • OFPEC'S only rat. DAMN thats cool.
« Reply #76 on: 09 Jul 2003, 12:06:02 »
Hey Klincky.
Get better or a thousand (wow thats a lot) OFP peoples will be preety pissed off at you. And i'll reap your thumbs off. Nah m8 kick arse work
"Why are you calling me brother."- Solid Snake
"I'm you. I'm your Shadow"-Liquid Snake

Vyper

« Reply #77 on: 09 Jul 2003, 16:59:01 »
Hope its nothing serious Clink, get well soon!

And i figure island making is like penis size....everybody worries about how it looks but in the end, we all just want to see it.....ok that came out wrong but you get the idea....

Vyper

jamie_psx

« Reply #78 on: 19 Jul 2003, 02:08:13 »
bttt   ;D

Scary2u

« Reply #79 on: 20 Jul 2003, 01:49:29 »
wow this addons is really coming to shape! i cant wait until its ready, ive got my own eyes set on a mission with this!  ::) ;D ;D

BronzeEagle

« Reply #80 on: 23 Jul 2003, 05:48:23 »
If its an enemy embassy maybe you could put a prison in it eh?

KaceILM

« Reply #81 on: 30 Jul 2003, 22:57:02 »
Looks great, Klink. I've always admired your work. No matter what you do. You always seem to surpass yourself. Offtopic, there are no Safeway's here. Least not in my area  ;D

Offline Colonel_Klink

• Members
  • Independent Addon Creator
    • DC3D Game Modelling Zone
« Reply #82 on: 06 Aug 2003, 00:38:34 »
Because of continued illness and the need to resolve other real life issues (such as making a living) I am retiring from public addon making. This addon and all others will be taken over by my new employer (yes I got a job). Whether or not they continue making them or what I have no idea as they are a commercial company and the guys play OFP in their spare time.
I do apologise to all, but circumstances over the past few months has meant that I need to concentrate on life and family above my time-consuming hobby.
Cheers
Klink
« Last Edit: 06 Aug 2003, 01:09:19 by Colonel_Klink »
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

swift88

« Reply #83 on: 06 Aug 2003, 00:43:45 »
gud luck mate......i never saw too many of ure addons but from what tutorials you have created i feel im loosing a god (swift bows down and sobs)   :'(
really though i think the whole community will miss you but i feel your making a right decision

AnotherAZguy

« Reply #84 on: 06 Aug 2003, 01:44:04 »
Just a little clarification it is not really Secret Service that protects the Ambassadors(Albeit it is the US Marines who protect the embassy grounds) and other foreign dignataries when they come to the US, but rather DSS or Diplomatic Security Service which falls under the control of the US State Dept.  Also when I heard someone mention Yukon and such for the diplomatic vehicles I couldn't help but get a visual image of CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER when the convoy gets ambushed in that little side street.

George

HuNtA

« Reply #85 on: 06 Aug 2003, 12:19:13 »
good luck clink, your addon making will be missed :'(

Mr_Shady

« Reply #86 on: 07 Aug 2003, 17:32:57 »
 :'(

DeLiltMon

« Reply #87 on: 07 Aug 2003, 18:07:58 »
Get well soon Klink, your work will be missed but your health and making a living have to come first.  :cheers: :wave:

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #88 on: 08 Aug 2003, 06:51:20 »
ahh it really is to bad

Vyper

« Reply #89 on: 08 Aug 2003, 21:44:29 »
Alas it is a shame and i will miss you clink, i remember back in the heady pre-oxygen days and being on the Falklands team..your name was the one i knew best man, its a loss to the comunity...now i agree with deliltmon that your health is important but making a living? i dunno, as a student that seems a ridiculous idea!

Vyper

P.S. Its the marines because for some reason the only land forces used on US soil is the Marines and National Guard...i don't know why but using the others isn't seen as a good thing to do?