Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Embassy Addon  (Read 21323 times)

BraTTy

Re:Embassy Addon
« Reply #15 on: 16 May 2003, 19:55:45 »
Wow great work Klink ! I spyed that  few months ago and dreamed of its use and possibilitied

Yippyfn

« Reply #16 on: 16 May 2003, 20:35:11 »
Two questions Klink: Can you say anything about the group leader's icon in the first picture, and will there be a wall around the back yard area?

Mav

« Reply #17 on: 16 May 2003, 22:47:46 »
looks like the CoC swimmer to me...

beehatch face clink, excellent jobby!

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #18 on: 17 May 2003, 01:08:54 »
klinkers loves to tease us with stuff in the works - gazelle is the chopper, and swimmers are the units  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Yippyfn

« Reply #19 on: 17 May 2003, 02:21:14 »
I believe you are right Messiah. Now will he reveal information about the swimmers willingly, or will we have to....persuade him? *Cracks Knuckles*

Mav

« Reply #20 on: 17 May 2003, 15:13:15 »
i have that gazelle, needs to be textured and bugger if i can do it....

unless it's a different gazelle?

Offline Colonel_Klink

• Members
  • Independent Addon Creator
    • DC3D Game Modelling Zone
« Reply #21 on: 19 May 2003, 04:13:07 »
i have that gazelle, needs to be textured and bugger if i can do it....

unless it's a different gazelle?

If you have that Gazelle, Buddy I'd be most surprised :). Its a work in progress, along with about 150 other ones :)

Pilot of the Gazelle is based on the CoC Swimmer and uses the rebreather apparatus until I create a life jacket and a surface swimming vehicle.
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Navy Captain

« Reply #22 on: 22 May 2003, 02:28:46 »
Hey klink... just wondering.... can you make a Marine soldier model in the brown dress uniform with blue trousers and blood stripes?.. with ribbons and nametag and such.... along with his combonation cover...... with a black band with eagle globe and anchor...... it would go great with the embassy.... kinda add that feeling as though you're at the real thing....

here's a picture to show you wat i'm talking about.......  ;D

http://home.att.net/~jitb/pics/061904.jpg  
« Last Edit: 22 May 2003, 02:30:29 by CPT. Bazikian[5thSFG] »

Offline Colonel_Klink

• Members
  • Independent Addon Creator
    • DC3D Game Modelling Zone
« Reply #23 on: 22 May 2003, 04:08:01 »
Yep. that style of uniform is planned (thnx for the piccy).
I have begun the basic modelling of the extra vehicles which now includes two choppers, a large diplomatic passenger and the other for the Secret Service. Several consulate cars are planned along with service vehicles such as trucks and vans.
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #24 on: 22 May 2003, 06:31:22 »
awesome mate cant wait for this pack ;D

Navy Captain

« Reply #25 on: 22 May 2003, 09:12:15 »
no Problem Klink, i'm happy to see that you're already making them....  ;D

BTW: are you also going to make a secret service member with the ear attachment and everything?

tankieboy

« Reply #26 on: 22 May 2003, 15:37:44 »
This and the like are what the communiy needs. We have the deltas, swimmers and tangos and need 'toys' like this to play with. The Col comes through once more, fantastic. Really looking forward to this big time.

gothicv

« Reply #27 on: 04 Jun 2003, 03:41:21 »
I dont mean to sound impatient but...

where's that embassy? I think Klink makes the best addons!

I'm working on a terrorist mission (where you are the terrrorist, complete with hostage situation) and that phat lincoln is awesome! The embassy opens the doors for many more oppurtunities, and I am thinking of making my own "island" in wrpedit, once I have the time and patience... the island you escape to in my campaign, currently titled "Petty Thief to Crime Lord" in which the first mission leads you and your partner into a park to sniper a cop who has been giving the dude who hired you some trouble. I need to elaborate the storyline, but my new mission is you proceeding to get more work, until ultimately you have a big job, ganking the president of a corporation and holding him hostage.

It is kinda processor-heavy due to the amount of civs, but whatever, I think it's great to play.

btw, does anyone know the command for turning someone's sides mid-mission?

like if I wanted my guy to be civilian until he has committed a murder, then switching over to "east" so that the army would hate him, how would I do that?

gothicv

« Reply #28 on: 04 Jun 2003, 03:46:35 »
oh yeah, is a gazelle that chopper???

I think the white looks great, although obviously  it needs a little shading here & there, it is still a wicked chopper.

Yippyfn

« Reply #29 on: 04 Jun 2003, 17:37:16 »
Hey Goth, what I did was put down a civilian (make it the player) then go in the mission file (C/Program Files/Codemasters/Operation Flashpoint/Users/User Name/Missions/Mission Name) and change the civilian (you) to side "WEST" from "CIV" (or whatever it is). The use "this setcaptive "true". Set a trigger, so when that special someone is dead, setcaptive turns to false.