Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 3798 times)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Leaving
« Reply #15 on: 03 May 2003, 17:57:17 »
don't worry  ::) he will be back before the end of may  ::) ;D

Frosty

« Reply #16 on: 04 May 2003, 10:40:50 »
I left once... if anyone cares. But I'm back now and larger than rice, dah.. I mean life. Sorta like Eminem, but without the rice. I left when I got Morrowind, but Ive left that now (never even started a proper game - the MODs keep conflicting with one another).

Now I'm working the WWII scene, and when OFP2 comes out... I don't know but something is supposed to happen.

@Winters, youll never find another community like this because of Invasion 1944; have you read the comments posted on their main site in regards to their news. Those damn spammers, too cowardly to come over here cos theyd get banned.

BTW why do we keep playing OFP. Its so old, when I showed some mates of mine my WW2 work he said "That's a crap game, look at the graphics, that solder's got a dopey smile". We'll he can't talk, his nickname is Goofy.

Qapla74656

« Reply #17 on: 05 May 2003, 19:08:37 »
I left once, but look, I'm back.  Leaving cannot be done.  I gotta say though, OPF2 - bring it on!!!

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #18 on: 05 May 2003, 19:18:37 »
I haven't left and I'm not going to. ever. period.

;D
Not all is lost.

SimonRussi

« Reply #19 on: 07 May 2003, 11:53:46 »
what's all this "I will leave - I will not"" stuff. Aren't we talking about a videogame?

I play OFP, and the best way to play it is to create your own mission, so do I, and so I ask things to do it better. It's only this. I think. Addiction, what's this?

Ok, in my lunch break I go home, get a couple of chips and continue to work on my last mission.
But, wouldn't you call it "addiction", would you?  ;D

simon

Offline CrashDome

• Members
« Reply #20 on: 16 May 2003, 22:41:09 »
what's all this "I will leave - I will not"" stuff. Aren't we talking about a videogame?

I play OFP, and the best way to play it is to create your own mission, so do I, and so I ask things to do it better. It's only this. I think. Addiction, what's this?

Ok, in my lunch break I go home, get a couple of chips and continue to work on my last mission.
But, wouldn't you call it "addiction", would you?  

simon

I think someone is in denial..... ::)

BRB... gotta find a fresh vein....