Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: setacctime in multi-player?  (Read 1932 times)

tai mai shu

setacctime in multi-player?
« on: 02 Sep 2002, 22:11:55 »
is it possible to use the acctime feature in multiplayer?  how bout in multiplayer cutscenes?

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:setacctime in multi-player?
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2002, 22:13:44 »
Nope, and nope.

SetAccTime is not functional in MP. And since the cutscenes are in the mission mode it counts as MP as well.

Cheers
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

tai mai shu

« Reply #2 on: 02 Sep 2002, 22:25:47 »
hmm thats weird cuz this mp map that i disected with de-pbo had setacctime .2 in the outro script.  weird....

hehee thatd be cool if you could use setacctime in mp, matrix style fighting, but than again thatd be pretty stupid running to a battlezone and it takes 5 times as long lol.

BTW KTotte, damn nice reaction time to this post.  :o  ;D
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2002, 22:26:24 by tai mai shu »

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2002, 22:31:10 »
Hmm, that makes me confused. I've never seen SetAccTime used in MP, and I've never been able to do it myself. Worth investigating.

PS. And I have super human powers, didn't you know. That's why I reply so fast ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Gameer_77

« Reply #4 on: 03 Sep 2002, 21:57:41 »
Maybe the maker didn't realise that you can't acctime in multiplayer. Or just forgot to take it out.  :-\

D'ya think we should have a big OFP game with the people on OFPEC? I could'nt join as i have a laggy 56k, but it'd be fun for y'all... :'(

8) PEACE

tai mai shu

« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2002, 22:18:01 »
ehheheh like a HUGE campaign nogova game (of course youd have o modify the hell out of the map)

or how about modifying that "Battlefields"Map for MP??

but jeez, the logistivs of getting everyone on at the same time, sheesh!!  :wow:

ah i think Ktotte would tear shit up left and right with his "superhuman" computer 1337'ness lol.  ;D

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #6 on: 03 Sep 2002, 22:34:47 »
You better respect it, d00d ;D

Gameer_77

« Reply #7 on: 05 Sep 2002, 19:09:09 »
:booty:Fear My lag!  :booty:

:hmm:PEACE