Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: cameras!  (Read 431 times)

titan

cameras!
« on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:34:45 »
could anyone pos give me a list of the different cameras that cld be used in the editor (without having to use scripts). not the ones alrdy under the trigger effects!

cheers

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:cameras!
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:59:12 »
Use scripts.    It's dead easy (particularly once you've read messiah's camera.sqs tutorial) and MUCH better.

I'm afraid I can't answer your question directly, because I don't know of any way of using a camera except scripts and trigger effects.    What exactly do you mean, "different cameras"?   What are you trying to do?
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Gielovic

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2003, 13:37:24 »
You maybe take a look in the original campaign folders. Depbo Restance Campaign and just have a look of one of the cutscenes. It might work!

titan

« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2003, 16:00:00 »
what i meant by different cameras is the ones that u wldnt find in the Trigger/Effects. Like i use to know one where u cld see what a certain man cld see, like looking down a scope or smething. And it didnt require long scripts, it was just a simple command u cld put in the game.

I think i will try ur idea Gielovic, thx.

Offline Blanco

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 10 Apr 2003, 21:58:37 »
looking down a scope?

unitname switchcamera "gunner"

will work

camera.sqs is very easy, I suggest you read that great tuto if you want to know more about camscripting...

Search or search or search before you ask.