Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bibmi's Modernised West Soldiers???  (Read 16496 times)

Chomps

Re:Bibmi's Modernised West Soldiers???
« Reply #60 on: 11 Oct 2002, 06:20:26 »
Why thank you, Bimbi.  ;D

Those regular troops are quite an improvement over the default ones.  Keep up the good work!

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #61 on: 11 Oct 2002, 06:26:42 »
Your Web site Crashed >:(  ???

Chomps

« Reply #62 on: 11 Oct 2002, 06:49:04 »
Your Web site Crashed >:(  ???

Angelfire turns off the site temporarily if it is visited too often.... ermmm.... sorry.  It should be up again tomorrow.

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #63 on: 11 Oct 2002, 20:19:14 »
hey bibmi, nice to see it all coming together... Any info on your British infantry?
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

Eviscerator

« Reply #64 on: 11 Oct 2002, 20:52:15 »
Yes!!  That sounds great!  If you release them after the v1.85, please include them in your own vehicle class (for more info, http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=2428;start=0;boardseen=1), so you do not have to give them the BIB tag, so they are perfect.

Also, I saw the pictures of the PJs... very nice work, they should fit well with the special operations choppers from BAS.

Any more pictures would be nice, though. ;D Keep up the good work!!

he will still need to use tags...all this means is that instead of putting them in 'armoured/men/cars' he can put them in 'bibmi's addons', but if he has the soldier class as seal1 and someone else comes along and uses the same class, the addons will be read wrong and will kind of merge with p3d and config going all wrong, so he will still need tags, although they arent needed for the display name

Chomps

« Reply #65 on: 11 Oct 2002, 23:56:30 »
Yes!!  That sounds great!  If you release them after the v1.85, please include them in your own vehicle class (for more info, http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=2428;start=0;boardseen=1), so you do not have to give them the BIB tag, so they are perfect.

Also, I saw the pictures of the PJs... very nice work, they should fit well with the special operations choppers from BAS.

Any more pictures would be nice, though. ;D Keep up the good work!!

he will still need to use tags...all this means is that instead of putting them in 'armoured/men/cars' he can put them in 'bibmi's addons', but if he has the soldier class as seal1 and someone else comes along and uses the same class, the addons will be read wrong and will kind of merge with p3d and config going all wrong, so he will still need tags, although they arent needed for the display name

Thanks for clearing that up for me.  I was mainly concerned with the display name.  I guess editors only had tags there so you can distinguish between addons on the editor list.  With a new vehicle class, he only has to worry about his own addon display names.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #66 on: 12 Oct 2002, 04:41:18 »
Bibmi, I just saw your new Pics, since they weren't ingame I guess it's hard to get a feel for how they look, the textures are good, the only problem was the SEALs had the Ninja thing on their head, and I don't beleve SEALs ever cover every thing like that, they might just put a big cloth bandana over their mouth, but to Subdue their face they 99 times out of  100 they just use Cammo Paint. and on all the units the Collars are fliped up, looks okay, but I'd have them down (but that's just Me  ;) ) any ways it looks very good! especialy Delta, extra Oi!'s for the D Boys. but what happened to the Army Special Forces? are you still doing them?

Ferret Fangs

« Reply #67 on: 12 Oct 2002, 06:37:40 »
I'm hating Angelfire, Bibmi...

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #68 on: 13 Oct 2002, 02:57:20 »
I'm hating Angelfire, Bibmi...

Let's throw Sticks at Angelfire  >:( >:( >:(

.357 SIG

« Reply #69 on: 13 Oct 2002, 18:50:29 »
Well, great work Bimbi.
Just two questions.
Are bad guys gonna be placed under resistance or east side?
Are you gonna equip them not only with AK weapons but also with FALs ans G3s?

Anyway, keep up the good work.  

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #70 on: 13 Oct 2002, 23:36:15 »
and M16s and Hand Guns, they use what ever they can Buy, or Steal!

.357 SIG

« Reply #71 on: 14 Oct 2002, 15:53:21 »
... or scavenge  ;)

IMO, the variety of militia weapons would improve gameplay a lot. Of course AK wapons would cover about 60% of their weaponary, and the remaining 40 % would go for Fals, G3s, M16s or whatever else (but not necessarly G36 and Steyr weapons. They're poor militia after all).

STEELE

« Reply #72 on: 14 Oct 2002, 16:15:24 »
Who said we were doing "Bad Guys"? ???
This is the US Elite Forces addon  ::)

Chomps

« Reply #73 on: 14 Oct 2002, 16:27:50 »
Who said we were doing "Bad Guys"? ???
This is the US Elite Forces addon  ::)

I think they were refering to the pictures of the African Militia soldiers on Bibmi's site.

.357 SIG

« Reply #74 on: 14 Oct 2002, 19:11:03 »
Very nice pictures of African militia  ;D