Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: East Air suv18 won't sit still!  (Read 4433 times)

MadFred

Re:East Air suv18 won't sit still!
« Reply #30 on: 04 Apr 2003, 07:19:22 »
Roger that,

Well so far I havent really used those smaller airfields yet (Nog. and Mal.)

I never needed them for my missions, and I am not yet experienced enough with editing to know those things like making a plane land in other then normal way.
Just taking it one step at a time with this and whenever I make a mission and something comes up I dont know, I dig into it. (=I come here)  ;D

Namo

« Reply #31 on: 04 Apr 2003, 16:11:24 »
Hey guys thanks for your help :)

This is the thing, I made my first mission based on that north island on nogova and end up capturing it for my first mission, so the second is to have planes and heli's based on that airport. I have used heli's there and they work perfectly cept the planes. What I will try is getting 2 in the hangars and trying it like that if not I will just use helis there till I capture the other airfield then try planes there.

If not I will use a script but I got no idea of how to do one..

For now I'm gonna see if anyone is online so I can play a bit then when people leave I will get back to my mission ediditing.

If any of you guys are interested in giving me opinions on my first mission I will post it up here and you can give me some feedback I would really like that :)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #32 on: 04 Apr 2003, 16:15:03 »
Namo, if you have a nearly completed mission not post it in the beta testing board ... that's what its there for :)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Namo

« Reply #33 on: 04 Apr 2003, 18:32:24 »
ahhhh cool man! :)

*goes off to try new ideas for planes*

Offline goki

• Members
« Reply #34 on: 04 Apr 2003, 18:38:36 »
I sent this same message to forum but maybe I can reach the answer in this way quicker :)

Listen I got a simple problem:(it sounds simple but it is not actually)

I want to have an empty helicopter stays on ground and some soldiers around waiting for example 5 soldiers and I want after 60 seconds they getin helicopter and move to a waypoint.

I did achieved to make them get in after 60m seconds by writing assignascargo commands into captain's waypoint. but although I put a second waypoint as move, they are just rising and waiting in air,not going to 2 waypoint!

how can I solve this?

should I add any trigger?

please help me ?

Namo

« Reply #35 on: 04 Apr 2003, 20:07:51 »
When I put the suv-21 on other airfield follows waypoints but at minimum speed and just goes and doesn't take off...

Also, For my other mission, I have a heli with trigger waypoint to attack airfield, thing is it is waiting to be called and is in air wasting fuel, how do I make it stay on the ground and go straight to attack with trigger? Should I put a seek n destroy and synch with triiger radio?