Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Zeus  (Read 1323 times)

Praetorian

Zeus
« on: 06 Apr 2003, 22:18:08 »
Im not sure if this is the right place for this, so if a moderator knows a better place feel free to move it.

I am representing the Zeus OFP Server, and we have a new addon pack for download from our website, www.ofp-zeus.com. This is a large addon pack and it contains some on the best addons out there and we hope that this will greatly enhance the OFP experience. We have two servers, Zeus normal (62.146.60.190, port 2302) and Zeus Addon (62.146.60.190, port 2500). We need some support from the community so please download our addon pack (those of you on slower connections should use an addon manager so that you can download bits at a time) and join us on the Zeus Addon Server, IP 62.146.60.190 Port 2500. Also feel free to visit our forums to ask any questions that you may have.

The addon pack is already on the server, and we will start playing maps using it in about a weeks time (ie next Saturday), although until then you can still come on the server and play with the BAS Deltas/Rangers and the DKM Commanche. Thank you.

Praetorian

PS This is the direct link for the pack: Click Here

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:Zeus
« Reply #1 on: 07 Apr 2003, 01:34:08 »
Welcome to the forums, Praetorian

I'm afraid this isn't the right place, as we don't allow advertising on these forums.

I suggest you check out the Intelligence Depot section of our site. If you post your info in there, you can get your news item up on the main page ;)

Good Luck with your server.

# Topic Locked