Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Need help from extremely experienced mission maker  (Read 466 times)

shellshock

Need help from extremely experienced mission maker
« on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:49:17 »
Hey guys

I'm making a mission loosely based around blackhawk down, but it plays on Nogova. I have made the skeleton, but there are some serious performance issues. If there is anyone who feels particularly confident (and helpful) and would be willing to help, I would gladly share the mission design with them. I feel I have a real winner and would really like to make it great.

Der_Richter

Re:Need help from extremely experienced mission maker
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:52:27 »
I can help you with whatever i can. I havenÂ't been doing missions for quite some time, but i am starting again (couldnÂ't stop). I have a lot of scripting experience if that comes in handy?

I work as a programming consultant so i am good with logic and that sort of functions...

Useful?

Iwesshome

« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:53:22 »
You will probably get more help from the Training Depot... good luck.

Offline OFPWiZard

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:53:35 »
Hey Hey i was starting to make one, i have the tail rotor fo the black hawk down, and dust and water from heil over land and water... wanna make it together?

shellshock

« Reply #4 on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:54:21 »
It is a quite complicated mission. If you think you'd like to help I can compress it to .pbo and send it to you. I'll give you more details in the email if you're up for iy.

Der_Richter

« Reply #5 on: 02 Apr 2003, 00:13:18 »
well go ahead.

i've just finished a mission project covering the Iraqi war. i'm up for suggestions. if i'm interested i'll help you however i can.