Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Dead animals and destroyed vehicles.  (Read 8646 times)

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Re:Dead animals and destroyed vehicles.
« Reply #45 on: 29 Sep 2002, 02:02:01 »
thatÂ's great, it would be ideal if everybody or just one person do lots of diferent ones, they could be colected in one PBO to make it easyer and then upgrade the thing as time pass, this version of yours would be a direct hit on the vehicle and if you improve it the only thing to do is ider change some textures to burned colors or change some shapes on the main part of the vehicle so it loocks destroyed, I would download this one as it is anyway, but you could do diferent versions of it and relise a multi pack in one PBO like I sed.
 Keep them coming guys.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Urket

« Reply #46 on: 29 Sep 2002, 04:01:39 »
Heres a early shot of a BMP I'm working on...

http://adfmod.unitedgaming.net/gallery/03l.jpg

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #47 on: 30 Sep 2002, 01:44:04 »
So, Urket, what are you planing to do to that BMP? it loocks great so far, I see you can do some modelling 8)
Let us know about any advances you do on it please.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Urket

« Reply #48 on: 01 Oct 2002, 04:19:00 »
Heh, its my first model...

I made a crashed helicopter that looks like the ones in BHD, I'll try and find it ;).

Urket

« Reply #49 on: 01 Oct 2002, 07:28:18 »
I found it heres a picture:

http://adfmod.unitedgaming.net/gallery/04l.jpg

Its not quite finished but its close...

FW200

« Reply #50 on: 01 Oct 2002, 09:32:54 »
I'm working on a crashed Kiowa.. i am running in some little probs but il try to give it BIS's textures..

FW200

Davy

« Reply #51 on: 02 Oct 2002, 00:25:27 »
news flash this just in:

ANIMATIONS ARE NOW POSIBUL somone cracked the files this means that we can do all kinds of krap now like live animals and a combat knife [nudg, nudg] [dreams of how his survival campaign is now posibul!!!!]

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #52 on: 02 Oct 2002, 19:52:04 »
I found it heres a picture:

http://adfmod.unitedgaming.net/gallery/04l.jpg

Its not quite finished but its close...
Cool, could you crack the tale?and add the damagged blades and a cuple of bits lying next to the chooper, something like a seat or a brockened peace of something? ;D Sorry, I want to much. :-[
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Urket

« Reply #53 on: 04 Oct 2002, 02:28:01 »
I'll try and tear some things out of the chopper and put them on the ground. And I'll see what I can do with the rotor blades etc... ;)

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #54 on: 06 Oct 2002, 19:03:18 »
Hey guys, how is it going, any updates jet?  ;D
 By the way, now with Oxi around, anyone fancy doing a few dead animas? like cows and horses?
 Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Urket

« Reply #55 on: 07 Oct 2002, 11:21:46 »
I'm planning on making a mass grave type of addon. Hopefully it will look something like the ones on 'Behind Enemy Lines'.

But some nice fat cows wouldnt hurt at all...

ZIKAN

« Reply #56 on: 07 Oct 2002, 14:45:06 »
I was wondering if it was possible to have things look as if they are burning. Like a burning wreckage of a tank or burning buildings, or even bodies. Has anyone tried to do this yet?

this inflame true  ???

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #57 on: 15 Oct 2002, 19:51:06 »
its a addon around that I think is call CAT Fires and you can put the fires anyware you want, there's some big fires in there.
 My point is that if someone can do that using the standart fire and making such a big fire I can't see no problem on doing a whreked vehicle based on the original fire too, something that you can put on the editor nicelly.
Later.
@CERO.
« Last Edit: 20 Oct 2002, 19:18:25 by @cero »
SCREWBY!!!

mrshambler

« Reply #58 on: 18 Oct 2002, 12:14:51 »
ACtually I would like live animals!

Couldn't bis or someone else make live animals under the "civilian" and you could make them run around in the woods like rabbits and elk and bears.. then with the new hunting rifle and the hunting shotgun you could go hunting!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #59 on: 20 Oct 2002, 19:33:36 »
ACtually I would like live animals!

Couldn't bis or someone else make live animals under the "civilian" and you could make them run around in the woods like rabbits and elk and bears.. then with the new hunting rifle and the hunting shotgun you could go hunting!
Is a big issue going on about this animal thing, so far no one can make a moving animal, is a lot of facts that are against this, like the skelleton, plus you would need a hall lot of new animations, and now the animations are posible to do but they would be so many to do for just one animal that you would need a hall team of people to work in just one of them. It would be easyer now than a month ago but you would still habe the problem of the eskelleton, is only one in the game and thats the human one, a bear could be posible...yeah, but I think that would be it.

About the post from Zikan and the burning destrolled vehicles I tryed something last night that works perfectly, create a "jeep wreckage" from the empty objects and call it somethin, like "fake" for example, then all you do is camcreate a smoke shell in it by using a triger, in the on activation thingong of the trigger put that:

b1="smokeshell"camcreate getpos fake

That should do, notice that "fake" is the name I just call the wrecked jeep.
By all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!