Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Why we love OFPEC  (Read 4674 times)

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Why we love OFPEC
« Reply #15 on: 02 Mar 2003, 03:03:09 »
 ::) it was hell.... an all-out exhausting avy-war was raging back in '02, and we - the freedom fighters, also known as the OFPECRMF - won the war, not by outgunning the enemy but via stubborn lobbyism, bribe and threats of real-world spank! :afro:

...and the fraggles rule; the muppets are the other part, how it looks now after the defeat!  8) ;D

:gunman:

Kaliyuga

« Reply #16 on: 02 Mar 2003, 04:05:59 »
I got 1 question though....

Why in the blue sadistic hell do all of you OFPEC members have those muppet Avatars?

well there did used to be staff avi's back in the day ;)

Offline pcverden

• Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: 05 Mar 2003, 13:32:47 »
Yeah that is a thing I am wondering about. What happend to the avatar which OFPEC had for every special person in this forum? The staff had their own, the campaign team had their own and so on. Just wondering as most of those pictures where great.

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #18 on: 05 Mar 2003, 13:47:16 »
They were removed to preserve bandiwidth from the OFPEC server. We only support external avatars.

Unmentionable

« Reply #19 on: 05 Mar 2003, 20:53:42 »
I am but a humble Newbie, i have OFP, and Red hammer, i have been visiting OFPEC for a year now, and i think it is the best OFP editing site around, i mean you seem to generally want to help people make the best missions, and campaigns.

You are the only site i have visited that doesn't have any broken links!
THANK YOU OFPEC!

Offline Zayfod

• ECP Team
  • Llama, softest natural fibre in the world.
« Reply #20 on: 11 Mar 2003, 09:52:12 »
OFPEC ROCKS---OFPEC ROCKS---OFPEC ROCKS

sums it up for me ;D

Armstrong?

These Admins soon became close freinds of Codemasters because their skill to edit and their evil powers that theyƂ've got of playing the map "Red Dawn" in 120 hours for some reason cause I hate that map.
*Skiptime=true*

If thats the one where u halo in from ship then.....

HEY u poooooo bum. That was the very first map I made!!

LOL  :P well least it made an impression. Prob didnt like it cause it was 1.8meg DL  :o

OFPEC ROCKS
Zay out

"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......an I'm all outta bubble gum!"

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #21 on: 11 Mar 2003, 15:43:26 »
OFPEC ROCKS---OFPEC ROCKS---OFPEC ROCKS

sums it up for me ;D

Armstrong?If thats the one where u halo in from ship then.....

HEY u poooooo bum. That was the very first map I made!!

LOL  :P well least it made an impression. Prob didnt like it cause it was 1.8meg DL  :o

OFPEC ROCKS
Zay out

Red Dawn is the last "real" mission in the 1985 campaign. Not your homemade! ;) :D ;D

Uberminch

« Reply #22 on: 11 Mar 2003, 16:37:05 »
I never actually finished "Red Dawn". Later I bought the startegy guide and read it......OK, steal a ***** SOVIET chopper??? Why? Don't We have any?? We only control all the AIRSPACE AROUND THE ISLAND!!!! Then go on this absurd chase around Kolgujev and shoot the thing when it DRIVES ACROSS THE *** AND THE **** HERE AND LET THE GUY DOWN AND PUT THE **** ON THE THING!!!! Then, fly across the island and shoot the scud, ABSURD! ABSOLUTELY IDIOTIC!!! Just give me an ABAHMS and I stop him. I will STOP HIM.....calm down.... calm....ahhhh. Colonel Blake, you fat bald fascist, get out of my face and whipe that stupid frown off your face, court-martial this,  :booty: you sadistic quack, how did you ever........

oh. got a little off-topic i guess... :-[....oopsie
« Last Edit: 11 Mar 2003, 16:38:39 by Uberminch »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #23 on: 11 Mar 2003, 16:42:08 »
I never actually finished "Red Dawn". Later I bought the startegy guide and read it......OK, steal a ***** SOVIET chopper??? Why? Don't We have any?? We only control all the AIRSPACE AROUND THE ISLAND!!!! Then go on this absurd chase around Kolgujev and shoot the thing when it DRIVES ACROSS THE *** AND THE **** HERE AND LET THE GUY DOWN AND PUT THE **** ON THE THING!!!! Then, fly across the island and shoot the scud, ABSURD! ABSOLUTELY IDIOTIC!!! Just give me an ABAHMS and I stop him. I will STOP HIM.....calm down.... calm....ahhhh. Colonel Blake, you fat bald fascist, get out of my face and whipe that stupid frown off your face, court-martial this,  :booty: you sadistic quack, how did you ever........

oh. got a little off-topic i guess... :-[....oopsie

lol @ Uberminch! That post kicks my radio post with miles ;D
Yes I know, Blake is and arse! :booty:

Unmentionable

« Reply #24 on: 11 Mar 2003, 20:19:28 »
Red dawn, what a hard map, i did it in the APC, soviet heli WTF!? screw that, give me a law and an m21, boom general dead!

PS, a nuke would solve all the problems of russians on Kolgujev!

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #25 on: 11 Mar 2003, 21:41:35 »
*Watches the discussion drifting away* :hmm:

Back on topic or I'll have to lock this thread.

Uberminch

« Reply #26 on: 11 Mar 2003, 22:48:30 »
Topic, topic....what was that anyway?  :-\

Oh yeah, OFPEC rocks ;)

Makabi

« Reply #27 on: 27 Mar 2003, 01:35:14 »
I love you OFPEC, I almost always get my questions answered, plus you've got the best user-made maps  ;D

OFPEC rocks! :toocool:

Sol Fire

« Reply #28 on: 27 Mar 2003, 07:29:44 »
man a bunch of you are Whacko's! ;D ;)

anyway i agree with every post here.. (HAHA you all did the work for me  :P  ;D  ;) )