Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: huey with tows  (Read 3365 times)

CODY2622

Re:huey with tows
« Reply #15 on: 12 Mar 2003, 03:27:55 »
hey, something just happened. I was outside and huey GUNSHIP flew over my house. I live in north-eastern Texas and I was like DANG. It must have been a trainer or something. My family has huey (uh1d) I thought the last uh1 gunship was shotdown in Vietnam. This thing had like 3 rocket pods on each side. Freaky

CODY2622

« Reply #16 on: 12 Mar 2003, 05:12:21 »
Let's have a moment of silence for the 11 dead soldiers that we're killed in the blackhawk crash in New York today. May they live on forever as heros who put their lives on the line for America. Now let's go out and kill some fricking Taliban and Arab people that are against the Motherlands. The United States, and Israel.

Note: For anyone reading who hates America and it's allies.... Go fuck a CHICKEN YA STUPID ASS mofos.

Vyper

« Reply #17 on: 12 Mar 2003, 22:32:00 »
Hey, enough with the pro-amaerican s*it......thats racist as well so watch your mouth man. "Taliban and Arab people"........thats pretty harsh, i know some arabs that arn't terrorists ya know......duh!

Vyper

Skaven

« Reply #18 on: 12 Mar 2003, 23:20:21 »
CODY2622  please moderate your language mate, we don't accept this kind of language in this forum, we understand that you may have something perssonel against the Taliban or even against Arab people but that as nothing to do with this forum or with us.

Topic Locked.

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #19 on: 13 Mar 2003, 15:44:04 »
However, we do not understand or accept that forum members insult individuals or a group of individuals in the forums. Tolerance and respect are basic values in the OFPEC and we expect every forum members to respect those values.