Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: wwecteam  (Read 2886 times)

Spliff air

wwecteam
« on: 18 Feb 2003, 17:08:36 »
what are weapon names for the allied and axis weapons its

oh and one more thing what about a radio man and did medics carry any guns i thought they were unarmed

Offline DrStrangelove

• Members
  • Mr.Creative
Re:wwecteam
« Reply #1 on: 18 Feb 2003, 19:00:21 »
So what ? You want to scare enemies away with your breath or what ? This is a game and games should be fun.

No gun --> no fun

Where's the point having unarmed medics ?

Black Magic

« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2003, 11:09:02 »
Weapons list, hrm, I'll have Vibes help you out on that one. As for the medics, as DrS said, the idea of having an unarmed man running around the battlefield just isn't feasible or fun in OFP. 8)

Spliff air

« Reply #3 on: 19 Feb 2003, 13:23:58 »
sorry but i thought they were unarmed in releastic warfare

DeLiltMon

« Reply #4 on: 19 Feb 2003, 13:55:00 »
They were, but if you were an unarmed medic in OPF you'd get shot at just the same, if you really want a mission with an unarmed medic you could always just do a removeAllWeapons but I don't think he'd last long  :-\

pepper2k

« Reply #5 on: 19 Feb 2003, 15:50:15 »
hmm.. but if you set "this setCaptive true" he would just be killed in crossfire :). Ain't that smart? ;P

DeLiltMon

« Reply #6 on: 19 Feb 2003, 16:08:51 »
Yeah that would be more realistic if you wanted to have a mission with an unarmed medic, since medics were supposedly not to be shot at  :-\
In fact I remember reading the  account of a British Medic during the Battle of the Bulge who went out to collect wounded at night after one battle. He was confronted by a Tiger tank coming down the road, the commander opened his hatch and told him to "Take the wounded and don't come back down this road again, it's not safe" then turned round and drove off.

Spliff air

« Reply #7 on: 19 Feb 2003, 18:52:32 »
and back to topic what are the weapon names

pepper2k

« Reply #8 on: 19 Feb 2003, 19:56:10 »
Heh.. Look in the cfg.. Open the addon (either EC_UWeap.pbo and EC_GWeap.pbo) with readme.. And there all the weapon and ammo names are written down.... ex for the thompson the name for both ammo and weapon is ECTP_A and hmm.. so on :P! You'll find the rest in the pbos! :)

Deliltmon.. Nice panzer driver huh? ;D Lewl.

FatJoe

« Reply #9 on: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00:57 »
If my opinion counts something in this team.. I say that the medics should be armed with Pistols and pistols only.. if they have the desire need to fight, they can find a weapon at the next Ammo box or of a dead guy.. friend or foe.

The German and British had the standard to have a side arm on them.. the P38 for germans and the .38 Webbly for UK.. as for US, they were often unarmed.. but some had their M1911's..

I agree with the No Gun, No Fun thing, but my opinion is that it should be in some realistic limits.

Cheers
Joe

Bronski

« Reply #10 on: 20 Feb 2003, 02:30:04 »
Well, if they have the medics unarmed i wouldn't group them with the fighting guys.  They would just get left behind.

Black Magic

« Reply #11 on: 20 Feb 2003, 11:20:57 »
Joe bring that up with the team man - I like that idea.

Spliff air

« Reply #12 on: 20 Feb 2003, 18:07:54 »
and still my 1st question is unanswered WHAT ARE THE WEAPON NAMES  >:(

FW200

« Reply #13 on: 20 Feb 2003, 19:43:47 »
Heh.. Look in the cfg.. Open the addon (either EC_UWeap.pbo and EC_GWeap.pbo) with readme.. And there all the weapon and ammo names are written down.... ex for the thompson the name for both ammo and weapon is ECTP_A and hmm.. so on :P! You'll find the rest in the pbos! :)

Deliltmon.. Nice panzer driver huh? ;D Lewl.

*Cough* He gave the answer.. but since you seem to be lazy ;) j/k
Il give them to you
from the packs:
ECThrow,ECPut,ECM1,ECSP,ECTP,ECBAR,ECAZ,ECCAR,EC30C
ECK98,ECMP40,ECMP44,ECMG42,ECK98SP,ECPSK,ECPanzerFaust30

these are the weapons names

Spliff air

« Reply #14 on: 21 Feb 2003, 17:27:28 »
thank you oh are you the one making the foxholes or am i getting you confused with someone else if you are making those fox holes can you post some screens