Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bridge problen?  (Read 6328 times)

MadAussie

Re:Bridge problen?
« Reply #30 on: 05 Aug 2003, 17:36:16 »
Again..
I forgot OFP Resistance option of LOW terrain detail and HIGH will play up with bridge and fence settings.. need two versions or one fixed setting.. Normal :)
One other prob ive had is soldiers suiciding off bridge when it is over land and not water.. if that is shortest distance for them to get to target etc..
thats my two-bobs worth
MadAussie out again....

Offline Dig69

• Members
« Reply #31 on: 12 Aug 2003, 14:48:23 »
problems fixed....  in case anyones wanting to know what i found...
  a small very small area right where the bridge beam was hitting the ground was just a little deeper than all the rest. making the bridge lower no matter what in that area....  where all the other sections where just .10 above fit to ground level..  this one was just short of that...  had to look very very close to notice it at all..
       as for AI and my bridge....  they all seem to work fine without taging them as roads....   results are varied though...  like for instance...  i can get a an m-60 to roll across it fine with hatches down in combat mode shooting the whole way.... but an m1..  either opened up or buttoned up will do it right only 50% of the time...  go figure
   would be nice to see some examples of how ai figure paths in game... i saw where this could be done in the game with a console commande that showed the path ai plotted to travel.

still alot to learn..
                                                         dig

aries_pup

« Reply #32 on: 16 Nov 2004, 11:54:46 »
HI, i was hoping that someone could send me a p3d file of the bridge that is working well... AI and all... coz i managed to align the bridges properly in Visitor, but it seems like there might be some problems in the config or the visitor file...

Please send to rosennalee@hotmail.com.

Thanks~!