Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SEB Nam Pack 2.0  (Read 159710 times)

Snakesift

Re:SEB Nam Pack 2.0
« Reply #150 on: 26 Aug 2002, 06:08:07 »
Whoooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeee

this addon is gonna be awesome, but i think i should add my 3 idea's to it=)

1- We need and A-6A (or B) more than anyother aircraft i think, it flew the most combt missions in vietnam, so i think someone should really make that

2- I like the dammaged planes idea, that would be aweseom to fly over in a huey and see a half of a B-52 (or whatever) sticking out of a river or somethin, very cool

3-Definatley need the COlt 1911A1!!!!!!! that pistol was in servis for some 70-odd years, great weapon, i still liek it a helluva lot better than the 92f, it's be super cool to give staff NCO's and officers those,

aight thats all i gotta say, thx for makin the pack guys!

T.S.C.Plage

« Reply #151 on: 26 Aug 2002, 07:35:26 »
I've finished the first version of the so called "Nam choppers v0.5" picture collection. It's about 6MB in size and includes over 70 pics at the moment. 8)

I hope I can load it up today or tommorow (some probs with my second part of the webspace). ::)

Also I've bugfixed one of my 'Nam missions. The 1.46 version runs great but if I try to export it to OFP:R (new MTY choppers available) the choppers are playing tricks on me!?! ???
Has something changed I haven't noticed? I'm trying to find the bug...

You can download the mission here (fastest download ever seen!!!).

I'll post it also at the "Beta Corner" in a few seconds...

Greetz
Plage

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #152 on: 26 Aug 2002, 13:41:09 »
W00t!!!!
Nam pack 1 was great (still is) and the new resistance bizness is going to be very cool....

Are you still planning of doing any more maps? I know you have a ton on your plates as it is and we are all very grateful for it all (esp me!) just asking!

Are there any ways to place deformable buildings in the editor so I can re-create Full metal Jacket style Tank attacks?
-wrong forum to ask, but nam all the way :P-

Speaking of which, will there be some armour included or just the helis that you do so well?

Cheers again SEB lads :D
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #153 on: 26 Aug 2002, 15:33:49 »
Cheers for the great work guys (SEB team), I cant wait to get my mits on your pack no matter how big it is  ;)

I do think a B-52 wreck, and maby a huey wreck would add some realism, after all sh**e loads of the things were shot down in nam.

I think it would open up some great mission oppertuinities, for CSAR, and "guard the downed Aircraft" missions.

Only a suggestion, keep up the good work!!  8)

Vyper

« Reply #154 on: 26 Aug 2002, 16:50:18 »
I like the downed aircraft.....i've always wanted more of the wrecks from the origional, they can add so much life (scuse the pun) to a mission.

I think its behond NAM pack range though. More effects than NAM stuff.  However, i shall enquire with NoLips71 as he was makign a B52 and i don't see why it would be too difficult to just choper it in half (obviously with a bit of care) and have a couple of extra bits.

I'll get back to you

Vyper

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #155 on: 26 Aug 2002, 18:51:06 »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nokic

« Reply #156 on: 26 Aug 2002, 19:08:31 »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2002, 19:12:41 by BeErZyMoTiC »

Vyper

« Reply #157 on: 26 Aug 2002, 19:25:27 »
That looks particulaly nice m8!

I forgoten his name but the guy from Apocolypse Now!......He loves the smell of napalm in the morning, and aparently the SEB UH-1C!!!!!

As do we all!!!!

Vyper

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #158 on: 26 Aug 2002, 19:45:28 »
Thats some great work - Do you wanna Surf?

You can surf or you can fight.

Ahh the sweet sound of apocalypse now in the evening. 8)

It was only a suggestion, but keep up the nam pack.

Spliff air

« Reply #159 on: 26 Aug 2002, 21:11:23 »
good nam site
                  http://www.31337.pl/
                                                ::)

Aeon

« Reply #160 on: 26 Aug 2002, 21:22:58 »
If you dislike Grenade Launcher use and appearence (I dislike, this is my own opinion), Don't worry we could use a AH-1 built by Eviscerator and textured by Coogar (include in Nam Pack 2)   :)
Please Spliff air stop, don't want to lock this nice topic

Vyper

« Reply #161 on: 26 Aug 2002, 21:27:33 »
I'm confused here.......what was wrong with the grenade launcher and was it on the AH-1G or the UH-1C that something was wrong?

Vyper

Bomberman

« Reply #162 on: 26 Aug 2002, 21:38:01 »
That looks particulaly nice m8!

I forgoten his name but the guy from Apocolypse Now!......He loves the smell of napalm in the morning, and aparently the SEB UH-1C!!!!!

As do we all!!!!

Vyper

Killgore 8)

Vyper

« Reply #163 on: 26 Aug 2002, 21:49:39 »
Thas the one!

Vyper

Eviscerator

« Reply #164 on: 26 Aug 2002, 21:50:46 »
im also kinda confused, i think the grenade launcher on the uh-1c is great ive been playing with it and it looks perfect, if you are talking about the way it behaves, i would rather the way coogar did it but its up to selectthis as to how he does it :)