Home
Intel Depot
Editors Depot
Missions Depot
Addons Depot
Forum
Home
Help
Login
Register
OFPEC Forum
»
Addons & Mods Depot
»
OFP - Addons & Mods General
(Moderator:
Gnat
) »
Presidential Limousine
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Presidential Limousine (Read 1654 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
cpt.Hawkeyez
Guest
Presidential Limousine
«
on:
26 Jan 2003, 01:06:31 »
DOn't know if its been done yet, if so just point me the right way but, can someone make a limousine all black with tinted windows all except the front and then a nice cool inside. Thanks
Logged
Tomb
Contributing Member
in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
Re:Presidential Limousine
«
Reply #1 on:
26 Jan 2003, 13:46:57 »
Colonel_Klink made a loncoln car in both black & white
guess it could go for a prez car in some countries
;D
nah really, in OFP this is a great VIP car
Logged
Colonel_Klink
Members
Independent Addon Creator
Re:Presidential Limousine
«
Reply #2 on:
28 Jan 2003, 10:31:48 »
I hve a diplomatic version of the Lincoln waiting for fluttering flags. As soon as I figure that out (with help?
) I'll release it. There is a stretched version too.
«
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2003, 10:47:45 by Colonel_Klink
»
Logged
Rebel without a pause...D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
registered_fugitiv
Guest
Re:Presidential Limousine
«
Reply #3 on:
28 Jan 2003, 22:49:36 »
yea thats cool as
Logged
Commando
Guest
Re:Presidential Limousine
«
Reply #4 on:
03 Feb 2003, 15:30:07 »
Really cool limo clink!!! ;D
Hope you make it with us flags and maybe one with soviet flags.
If you don't manage to make the flags I would be very intereted in getting the stretched version of the lincoln
Becasue im making some vip missions right now for bth multiplayer and multiplayer coop.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
OFPEC Forum
»
Addons & Mods Depot
»
OFP - Addons & Mods General
(Moderator:
Gnat
) »
Presidential Limousine
Top of page